TravelTalkOnline

CURIOUS ABOUT RECENT PICS OF LEVERICK BAY,bIRAS AND BITTER END

Posted By: mike

CURIOUS ABOUT RECENT PICS OF LEVERICK BAY,bIRAS AND BITTER END - 05/27/2018 05:31 AM

VERY CURIOUS TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS RECENT PICS OF LEVERICK BAY [ WHICH 10 MOTHS AGO LOOKED LIKE A DISASTER AREA AFTER WW2..
ANYONE HAVE ANY RECENT PICS OF LEVERICK,BRAS AND BITTER END ??ANY PLACE PF v.g. HAE PLACES TO STAY AND IS THERE A REASON I SHOULD GO THERE NOW OR JUST WAIT ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO?? THANKS ALL..MIKE

WHERE ARE MY DOG ICONS ?? HAVE TO HAVE THEM
mIKE
Posted By: captaugie

Re: CURIOUS ABOUT RECENT PICS OF LEVERICK BAY,bIRAS AND BITTER END - 05/27/2018 10:06 AM

Was at Leverick two weeks ago. Open and looking good. Saba coming along
Posted By: charlie

Re: CURIOUS ABOUT RECENT PICS OF LEVERICK BAY,bIRAS AND BITTER END - 05/27/2018 11:33 AM

No pictures, but we just returned from Virgin Gorda and Leverick is back up and running. Both restaurants are open, Pussers is open, the other gift shop (Arawak maybe?) is open, the laundromat is working, boats are in the slips and the crews are keeping the bar busy...lol. However, Yacht Harbor is still pretty much a wreck but Dive BVI does have a trailer shop up and running at the far end parking lot.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: CURIOUS ABOUT RECENT PICS OF LEVERICK BAY,bIRAS AND BITTER END - 05/27/2018 01:00 PM

Mike--no reason to shout.. Please turn off your caps lock..
Posted By: Prospector

Re: CURIOUS ABOUT RECENT PICS OF LEVERICK BAY,bIRAS AND BITTER END - 05/27/2018 02:44 PM

Hi, We just returned from the BVI's 2 weeks ago. We spent 2 great days at the dock at the Leverick Bay Marina and as always we had a blast there. They have been very hard at work getting things open and have done a fantastic job. The link below is to my facebook album from one of our days at Leverick with a side trip to the Baths. We happened to be the only people there and we had Devils Bay as our own private beach. I would say that would be enough reason to go!
https://www.facebook.com/shandkim/media_set?set=a.10160255149830251.1073741962.895120250&type=3
As for what the Bitter End looks like now... it is still devastated but they have stated that they are going to rebuild. Saba had workers on it and things are cleaned up and the rebuild has begun by the looks of things.
This link is to another album with pictures that include the Bitter End and Saba Rock.
https://www.facebook.com/shandkim/media_set?set=a.10160250028620251.1073741961.895120250&type=3
Posted By: tpcook

Re: CURIOUS ABOUT RECENT PICS OF LEVERICK BAY,bIRAS AND BITTER END - 05/27/2018 08:42 PM

Saba has been sold. I do not know what the plans are for the resort.
Posted By: thepiratedoc

Re: CURIOUS ABOUT RECENT PICS OF LEVERICK BAY,bIRAS AND BITTER END - 05/28/2018 12:16 PM

Thanks for sharing your pics, Prospector. Headed down in 3 days and am more than ready.
Posted By: Prospector

Re: CURIOUS ABOUT RECENT PICS OF LEVERICK BAY,bIRAS AND BITTER END - 05/29/2018 04:19 PM

Thanks, Have a fantastic trip, I certainly wish we were still there. Our boat is going in the water on Friday. That may take some of the DIF away I hope!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline