TravelTalkOnline

Bobby’s Market CGB Status?

Posted By: deliveryskipper

Bobby’s Market CGB Status? - 05/31/2018 01:21 PM

Does anyone know how Bobby’s in Cane Garden Bay is progressing? We will be there in 3 weeks and I will need some supplies. I e-mailed them and got no response. 😱😱
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: Bobby’s Market CGB Status? - 05/31/2018 01:44 PM

I provisioned with Bobby's on our recent April trip. They responded within a few days, delivered on time and accurate. This is the email I used Bobprov@surfbvi.com
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Bobby’s Market CGB Status? - 05/31/2018 04:17 PM

He's asking about Bobby's in CGB that I still believe is still a work in progress ( slow progress!)Rose, just down the rozd does have a pretty good supply of stuff..
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: Bobby’s Market CGB Status? - 05/31/2018 05:20 PM

Thanks Mal, I did notice that after I replied. I tried removing my reply, but I see it is still there...oh well.
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Bobby’s Market CGB Status? - 05/31/2018 07:57 PM

It was still closed when I left on the 17th and I haven't heard anything new yet.
Posted By: deliveryskipper

Re: Bobby’s Market CGB Status? - 05/31/2018 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Manpot
He's asking about Bobby's in CGB that I still believe is still a work in progress ( slow progress!)Rose, just down the rozd does have a pretty good supply of stuff..

Where is Rose located?
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Bobby’s Market CGB Status? - 06/01/2018 03:06 PM

Rose's place is Columbus Sunset Bar and is just passed the cemetary on the left if you are walking from Myett's (turn right if coming out of Myett's). She has a great selection of everything from rum to motor oil and rat traps but no real fresh items.

Rhymer's also has a small store with a smaller selection of items.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline