TravelTalkOnline

Caribbean Cellars

Posted By: Bakoguy

Caribbean Cellars - 06/05/2018 03:35 PM

We will be starting our charter out of Conch on Sunday and I wanted to place a beverage order with Caribbean Cellars. Does anyone know if they will deliver to the boat on a Sunday? I've been trying to contact them by email and phone but have gotten no response.

Allen
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: Caribbean Cellars - 06/05/2018 04:07 PM

I reached them through this # last week:
284-542-3370

They will not deliver on Sunday. You can see if Conch will take delivery for you on Saturday.

Re: Caribbean Cellars - 06/05/2018 04:35 PM

Thanks for the info.

Allen
Posted By: DEL

Re: Caribbean Cellars - 06/07/2018 02:39 PM

Best to contact them on Facebook. Their website contact info doesn't work. We used them in April. They officially close at 2:30 on Saturday, but delivered to our boat after 5:00. We had already gone to RiteWay to provision and added beverages to our provisioning list because we assumed Caribbean Cellars was not going to deliver after 2:30. Fortunately, RiteWay gave us a refund.

Re: Caribbean Cellars - 06/07/2018 02:56 PM

I finally made contact and our order is in and confirmed. Was going to have them deliver it to Conch on Saturday as we will be beginning our charter on Sunday and they don't deliver on Sundays. Now we are having them deliver the order on Fri. as we were told Sat. is a holiday. Conch was fine with that. I should have remembered that there are a lot of "holidays" in the BVIs.

Allen
Posted By: Steve27

Re: Caribbean Cellars - 06/07/2018 10:36 PM

Is their price list up to date? I still cant see any deals at Caribbean Cellars when comparing with other places. Wondering if the price list I am looking at is way off.
Posted By: Schwendy

Re: Caribbean Cellars - 06/08/2018 09:58 AM

I wondered this too just two days ago. They are higher than Moorings provisioning! In fact Moorings seemed cheaper on most items compared to Riteway too. Never thought it would happen but I might just do all my provisioning with Moorings this year.
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Caribbean Cellars - 06/08/2018 11:52 AM

Kudos to Caribbean Cellars....we sleep aboard at BVI Yacht Charters on Saturday and Danel from CC called me to tell me about the holiday....BVI YC could not accept a Friday delivery due to lack of space....so Danel has found someone who has agreed to do a special delivery for us on Saturday!
Posted By: JlarsBVI

Re: Caribbean Cellars - 06/11/2018 06:17 PM

Our last trip it was very hard to get Caribbean Cellars to communicate with us and confirm things. After looking at different price lists, Riteway had some better prices but from how picky our group was we decided with Caribbean Cellars and worked out great in the end.
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: Caribbean Cellars - 06/11/2018 06:58 PM

Tico's is another good option. They carry different brands, so it might not be for you.
Posted By: alex_sauvage

Re: Caribbean Cellars - 06/11/2018 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Orange_Burst
Tico's is another good option. They carry different brands, so it might not be for you.

We had a good luck with TICO last trip...not so much with Riteway
Posted By: ScurvyD

Re: Caribbean Cellars - 06/11/2018 11:13 PM

Second for Tico's. If its not on the list they will get it for you. Good communication too. and delivery to the boat.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline