TravelTalkOnline

Provisioning Bobby's or Riteway?

Posted By: harleybuffett

Provisioning Bobby's or Riteway? - 10/23/2018 10:58 PM

Good afternoon all, I know this has been debated to death...but I couldn't find recent posts as to the most popular opinion. We are provisioning for 9 people...7 breakfasts, snacks and a fair amount of booze. I emailed Bobby's to see if they had a more current (2011) price list. Riteway seems to be pretty much up to date. Who is your pick for availability of product, dependable service and price ...in that order. Not that we have an unlimited budget, because we most certainly don't...but if something costs a little more and the service is dependable, it's worth it to us. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: Provisioning Bobby's or Riteway? - 10/23/2018 11:52 PM

I have used both and have had good service from both. If you buying beer and booze, check the prices at Ticos and Caribbean Cellars. Much better prices then the grocery stores.
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Provisioning Bobby's or Riteway? - 10/24/2018 11:49 AM

Who are you chartering with?
G

Re: Provisioning Bobby's or Riteway? - 10/24/2018 02:18 PM

We are on an Owners Time boat out of Dream Yacht Charters.
Posted By: deliveryskipper

Re: Provisioning Bobby's or Riteway? - 10/24/2018 03:01 PM

Bobby’s website is much more user friendly. As far as the outdated price list, increase the prices by about 5% and you will be close. I increased the prices by 10% and they give you a 5% discount. On our large order, we were only off a couple of hundred dollars.

Re: Provisioning Bobby's or Riteway? - 10/24/2018 05:14 PM

Thank you for the input everybody!
Posted By: Beckyhaines44

Re: Provisioning Bobby's or Riteway? - 10/28/2018 12:22 PM

We just provisioned with Rite Way last Saturday. Arrived on time and had almost everything we ordered. Just one or two items missing. All in all, pretty good. We were in Road Town at Joma Marina and also walked to the Rite Way to fill in things. We provisioned alcohol through Caribbean Cellars and I would definitely recommend them. Great selection and great prices.

Re: Provisioning Bobby's or Riteway? - 10/30/2018 05:09 PM

Thank you Beckyhaines 44... I think we decided on Riteway ( I'm technologically challenged and could not figure out Bobby's provision list ) ......don't laugh smile We also went with Caribbean Cellars for price and selection of what the crew wants.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline