TravelTalkOnline

Back at CRC..

Posted By: Manpot

Back at CRC.. - 12/04/2018 10:00 PM

..Dec 31 til April 1..hoping to see many old and new friends and complete the rehab of our rental.New Years Eve will be at The Sugar Mill..after that..wherever there is music..hearing The Elmtones will be back in CGB and maybe elsewhere..stay tuned!
Posted By: ski2play

Re: Back at CRC.. - 12/05/2018 12:00 AM

Nice! Enjoy! We are back on Jost in late January. Can not wait.
Posted By: RatmansWife

Re: Back at CRC.. - 12/05/2018 12:08 AM

We’re enjoying a lovely Puerto Rican meal, on the first flight to Tortola tomorrow morning. See you soon, Malcolm.
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: Back at CRC.. - 12/05/2018 02:20 PM

Hope to see you in the spring.

Yesterday on Facebook, on the Elm Beach page, they said the Elmtones were playing last night. Anybody see them?
Posted By: Danalogy

Re: Back at CRC.. - 12/05/2018 05:20 PM

Looking forward to meeting you Malcolm! I'll be at Foxy's for NYE, but will be around Rhymers earlier in the day and then leaving on 1/2. Looking forward to buying you that beverage I owe you!

Re: Back at CRC.. - 12/05/2018 07:44 PM

Look forward to it. We are overnighting on STT then catching the ferry over so we probably wont be home til early/mid afternoon..hoping I can get Da Ting from Buster on my way!
Posted By: Danalogy

Re: Back at CRC.. - 12/05/2018 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Manpot
Look forward to it. We are overnighting on STT then catching the ferry over so we probably wont be home til early/mid afternoon..hoping I can get Da Ting from Buster on my way!

Sounds good and safe travels. If we don't connect NYE, we can certainly start the New Year off right with a little "hair of the dog!" :^)
Posted By: mmchaplin

Re: Back at CRC.. - 12/07/2018 01:39 PM

Hope to see you in February!!!
Posted By: Dougie

Re: Back at CRC.. - 12/10/2018 07:02 PM

Public Service Announcement:

Big Mike Aguirre will be playing his smoking soul/funk music at Foxy's on Old Years Night. Exceptional singer-songwriter-guitar slinger from St. Louis MO. You may have caught one of his shows at Myett's before the storms.
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Back at CRC.. - 12/10/2018 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Manpot
The Elmtones will be back in CGB

The played Sunday BBQ last night at the Elm!

Re: Back at CRC.. - 12/21/2018 05:02 PM

CRC update. Just heard from our builder that the ground floor , beachfront, rental unit has been completed repainted, new shutters and doors are on and the furniture sent down by our good friends at The Sugar Mill is down there. We get down New Years Eve and will post an update but hoping we might get it rentable in the very near future..with discounts for TTOLers..
Posted By: GW248

Re: Back at CRC.. - 02/09/2019 09:32 PM

Hi Malcolm - Are you currently renting the ground floor unit at CRC? If so, is Robin still handling the bookings?

Thanks,
Rick

Re: Back at CRC.. - 02/09/2019 10:19 PM

Not ready for rental yet and Robin wont be the rental person..contact me and we can work it out. I think we are about another month away!

Re: Back at CRC.. - 02/19/2019 12:58 PM

Things are coming along quite nicely on the ground floor rental at CRC..all new paint, shutters and doors, got the bathroom working and getting cleaned up and repainted. The kitchen will be redone and reconfigured. Got to buy a bed to go with the gorgeous headboard, mirror and sideboards we got from The Sugar Mill ( thank you Dennis and Mary). Seems Desmond the builder has something exciting planned for the ,now very large, patio..Once we are really ready there will be very special discounts for TTOLers and returning friends..
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline