TravelTalkOnline

Super Bowl

Posted By: scheppster

Super Bowl - 01/21/2019 11:12 PM

Hi All,

We will be staying in Cane Garden Bay (Rhymer's) The first week of February and was wondering if anyone there will be showing the Super Bowl. Last time we were there for Super Bowl, we watched it at Myett's but now that Pussers runs their restaurant, I wasn't sure it they would be doing it. Thanks in advance! We can't wait to get back to our favorite vacation destination!

Thank You,

Kendra
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Super Bowl - 01/22/2019 02:16 AM

Pusser's just recently mounted new TVs in the bar so I suspect it will be on. Most likely, Paradise Club (right next to Rhymers) will be showing it.

Personally, Stoutt's Lookout is my recommendation. He always shows it.

Re: Super Bowl - 01/22/2019 06:57 PM

Thank you for the information and recommendation!

~ Kendra
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Super Bowl - 01/22/2019 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by scheppster
Thank you for the information and recommendation!

~ Kendra

I'll be there for at least the 1st half and I know some of our guests from Agape Cottages will also be there.

Re: Super Bowl - 01/22/2019 10:08 PM

Awesome! I look forward to meeting you!

Thanks!

Kendra
Posted By: captdennyj

Re: Super Bowl - 01/23/2019 03:23 AM

hmmm, Super bowl, pain killers, sunshine, beach bars, bikini clad beach honeys , ...ocean views , and cane garden bay... Momma come get your baby boy beam p ver, Scotty ..Outsatanding ! ..

We will be up at the 19th hole, open air restaurant and bar at the golf course in san juan capistrano, wall to wall flat screens, good food and scotch and water for me, and margaritas, on the rocks with salt for Erica...

No contast, we would rather be snugged in with you rascals in the BVI. I can feel the great vibes at this very moment.

Good on ya !

Denny and Erica

Posted By: ski2play

Re: Super Bowl - 01/23/2019 04:06 PM

Just FB messaged with Hendo's Hideout on Jost Van Dyke. They will be playing the Super Bowl at the bar and on a large inflatable screen! Yay, too much fun tour continues!

In addition, there will be food and drink specials. dance

Tommy and I will be there so make sure you say hi if you are on Jost over the next several weeks!

Re: Super Bowl - 01/24/2019 10:59 PM

We will be coming over to Jost on Monday, after the Super Bowl. We will be staying at Perfect Pineapple. Always looking forward to meet fellow TTOL'ers!
Posted By: sunshine44

Re: Super Bowl - 01/25/2019 04:40 AM

We will be at White Bay on Monday and Tuesday after super bowl and have friends staying at Perfect Pineapple too. Hope to meet you.
Posted By: ski2play

Re: Super Bowl - 01/25/2019 11:51 AM

We typically hang at the East End of Jost (read as B-Line, Taboo.....our local neighborhood bars).

2 more sleeps....

Re: Super Bowl - 01/29/2019 02:41 AM

That would be awesome smile

2 more sleeps for us then wheels up!!

Dereck and Kendra
Posted By: Myett's

Re: Super Bowl - 02/02/2019 01:08 PM

Hi ya! Yes, Super Bowl party at Pussers at Myett's with Bar TV's and large projection screen. The party starts early with Tortola's Own 'Evolution Band' from 1-6 for a super Super Bowl pre party. There are food and drink specials. Recommend dinner reservations. Call 284-495-9381 or 545-9789
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline