TravelTalkOnline

Villaball..

Posted By: Manpot

Villaball.. - 03/24/2019 09:38 PM

When we are back at CRC with our rental we will be starting "Villaball". In order to book our rental you have to get up at 6.30 am..coffee..painkiller..and book by 7.01 or it will be sold to the next lucky person wanting a beachfront room. Anybody who books one night but stays over will be evicted by attacking chickens and forced to move to Sebastian's.
Posted By: Christo

Re: Villaball.. - 03/24/2019 09:56 PM

This is an excellent idea. Just as long as you don't add more rooms to the rental. Also your prices need to go up.
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: Villaball.. - 03/24/2019 10:38 PM

jester
Posted By: ski2play

Re: Villaball.. - 03/24/2019 11:08 PM

Oh Manpot! 😂

Villaball soon come for us on Jost at Sandy Ground Estates too!

wave pirate
Posted By: warren460

Re: Villaball.. - 03/24/2019 11:58 PM

Fun post.

Re: Villaball.. - 03/25/2019 02:16 AM

And its not even April 1 yet!
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: Villaball.. - 03/25/2019 12:26 PM

Perfect!!
Posted By: TomGarvey

Re: Villaball.. - 03/25/2019 07:18 PM

Ok, I’ve got some questions:

What if I show up at noon and the previous occupant hasn’t left yet? Can I circle the gate while making faces at them? Throw all their stuff over the sea wall? Ask Candace to douse them with water from the Sky Lounge? If I want to stay an extra night, do I need to get online at 6:59am to reserve? What if someone beats me to it but I want to have lunch first before I leave?

I’m sure I’ll have more questions, but that’s all I can think of for now. I don’t like this. No, sirree, I don’t!

Re: Villaball.. - 03/25/2019 08:04 PM

Certain VIP's ( Villa Idiocentric People) will always be exempt..and have all their favorite beverages and snacks awaiting..
Posted By: Zanshin

Re: Villaball.. - 03/25/2019 09:10 PM

The trained attack chickens came at noon to evict me from Chateaux Relaxeau but I fended them off successfully using a surfboard. This also means that I have dinner sorted smile

Perhaps Mal will send the "A" Team after me tomorrow and I'll let myself get evicted to the Thing rather than Sebastian's
Posted By: NoelHall

Re: Villaball.. - 03/25/2019 11:09 PM

If 'Villaball' is overbooked upon arrival, do you get bumped with a voucher (and a Carib) for future stays, subject to availability?
Posted By: TomGarvey

Re: Villaball.. - 03/25/2019 11:38 PM

This is the first I've heard of enforcement by poultry. I gonna have to re-think this whole thing!
Posted By: mainesailor

Re: Villaball.. - 03/26/2019 01:13 PM

I'll probably download the APP and not use it like I did w/boatyball......
Posted By: LauraTheTshirtGal

Re: Villaball.. - 03/27/2019 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by TomGarvey
Ok, I’ve got some questions:

What if I show up at noon and the previous occupant hasn’t left yet? Can I circle the gate while making faces at them? Throw all their stuff over the sea wall? Ask Candace to douse them with water from the Sky Lounge? If I want to stay an extra night, do I need to get online at 6:59am to reserve? What if someone beats me to it but I want to have lunch first before I leave?

I’m sure I’ll have more questions, but that’s all I can think of for now. I don’t like this. No, sirree, I don’t!

maybe snuggle up with them in bed, give or get a little spooning in, and then help them pack and move out? I mean it depends on the occupant of course..... lol!
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Villaball.. - 03/27/2019 11:39 PM

jester
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline