TravelTalkOnline

Anyone doing Gumption's Necker Island tour May 19-24?

Posted By: isleofpalms

Anyone doing Gumption's Necker Island tour May 19-24? - 04/09/2019 05:31 PM

Hello! My husband and I will be land-based on Virgin Gorda May 18-24 before he takes a sailing class on Tortola the next week. We would love to go on the tour of Necker Island with Gumption, but you need more than 2 people or you have to pay for 6 people (if I remember correctly). I know you need your own boat to get there, and we would consider renting one if that is an option, if we can join others on a tour. I wondered if anyone on this forum would be "in the neighborhood" during that time frame and either already scheduled with Gumption for the tour and has room for 2 more, or would be interested in seeing if a tour date was available to join forces. I haven't had much luck in getting a response when I have tried several times to politely inquire about tour availability via the website, Facebook, or email. Thanks for any insight!
Posted By: bailau

Re: Anyone doing Gumption's Necker Island tour May 19-24? - 04/09/2019 06:34 PM

We found best way to communicate with him is via email...we are a 10 person land tour on May 14th and it will be our first time. You do have to pay for 6.

Gumption's Necker Tours <gumptions.neckertour@gmail.com>
Posted By: FesserNohair

Re: Anyone doing Gumption's Necker Island tour May 19-24? - 04/10/2019 12:12 AM

We be there the week before. Does anyone need to fill out a tour 5/10-5/16?
Posted By: isleofpalms

Re: Anyone doing Gumption's Necker Island tour May 19-24? - 04/10/2019 03:14 PM

Thanks for the information, bailau! Hope you have a great tour!
Posted By: DEL

Re: Anyone doing Gumption's Necker Island tour May 19-24? - 04/10/2019 03:30 PM

We did the tour last month and were able to pay $25 per person round trip to get a ride to Necker from Leverick. Everyone on the tour took the boat ride.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline