TravelTalkOnline

Anegada Take-out Lobster?

Posted By: b6fischer

Anegada Take-out Lobster? - 04/24/2019 10:23 PM

We have two nights at Anegada and were thinking of doing take-out lobster the first night and eat on the boat.

Any recommendations of who provides this? Thanks in advance.
Posted By: NCSailor

Re: Anegada Take-out Lobster? - 04/24/2019 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by b6fischer
We have two nights at Anegada and were thinking of doing take-out lobster the first night and eat on the boat.

I would ask at Potters or ARH. Not sure they are set up for proper takeout with containers and such. Perhaps see if they have extra live lobster, split and cook on the boat?
Posted By: jagmansr

Re: Anegada Take-out Lobster? - 04/24/2019 11:38 PM

We were down last month and had diner reservations at wonky-dog,,, AND after a “little” motor scooter accident we changed diner reservations to take off on our boat. They will take care of you you nicely.
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: Anegada Take-out Lobster? - 04/25/2019 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by NCSailor
Originally Posted by b6fischer

I would ask at Potters or ARH. Not sure they are set up for proper takeout with containers and such. Perhaps see if they have extra live lobster, split and cook on the boat?

Due to some over indulgence I have had to do carry a few times. I found everyone on Anegada accommodating. Even late in the day. But I do recommend calling ahead.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline