TravelTalkOnline

Fishing in Tortola

Posted By: Deeliteful

Fishing in Tortola - 05/10/2019 05:36 PM

Hi
I was recommended to post my question here.
I am looking to book a fishing trip in Tortola next month. It is a stop on our cruise NCL Breakaway.
Do companies take single or double bookings to help fill a boat?
I have tried to get some people on CC to join but only one maybe and obv chartering a Boat for just 1 or 2 would be cost prohibitive .

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
Posted By: crmoores

Re: Fishing in Tortola - 05/12/2019 03:32 PM

Also interested...
Posted By: Deeliteful

Re: Fishing in Tortola - 05/18/2019 05:13 PM

Not too much help unfortunately. No charters taking extra passengers?

Re: Fishing in Tortola - 05/19/2019 02:44 PM

I too thought there would be lots of feedback, even for a day visitor looking for a fishing charter. There are excellent independent shared daysail/snorkel charters to choose from, no fishing charters?
Posted By: mcevog

Re: Fishing in Tortola - 05/19/2019 05:51 PM

This board is mostly about sailing and sailing charters - most of the chat here is about that. Where people are fishing, they are generally doing it off the bat of their own, or chartered, sail boats or power cats. I don't know much about day charters for fishing, but a quick look at Trip Advisor shows up a few options... which come with customer feedback reviews. Have you checked out Trip Advisor? https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract...Islands-Tortola_British_Virgin_Isla.html

Re: Fishing in Tortola - 05/19/2019 06:37 PM

Yes I’ve relied on this forum for 14 years for excellent and timely feedback on everything BVI, including sailing, and I recommended this site to Deeliteful first expecting one of the regulars here to have a name of a friend or an outfit...

I did point Deeliteful to TA as a secondary source, but unfortunately there are no reviews or updates on fishing charter since pre-IRMA that I’ve come across with a quick look. Maybe Dee can find something on TA by searching more if no feedback here...Sorry Dee!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline