TravelTalkOnline

TMM Rocks Again!

Posted By: captaugie

TMM Rocks Again! - 05/10/2019 05:43 PM

In 1992, I chartered for the first time with TMM. This week, I finished my 27th charter with them. They are flat out an amazing organization to do business with. They have their act together. This time we had a brand new Lagoon 450F that was perfect. All the interactions with TMM were flawless. The check out and check in process matches up perfectly with the Captain’s experience level. They are cheerful, patient, and aim to please. Would never go elsewhere in the BVI's
Posted By: warren460

Re: TMM Rocks Again! - 05/10/2019 10:12 PM

TMM is awesome
Posted By: OceanSong

Re: TMM Rocks Again! - 05/11/2019 11:48 AM

Before placing our 2019 Lagoon 42, Ocean Song, into charter with TMM my wife and I researched and visited 8 different BVI charter companies. It just so happened that TMM was our last visit. We had chartered many times all over the world and in the BVI, but never with TMM. As soon as we got in the taxi leaving TMM after spending about 6 hours with Barney and Don both my wife and I looked at each other and said "this is the place for us and our boat". None of the other charter companies took the time with us that TMM took nor showed us every aspect of their operation the way TMM did. I had appointments set up in advance with each charter company but only TMM seemed ready for our visit.

TMM maintains its fleet at a higher level than any of the other charter companies we visited. The fleet is now back at pre-Irma numbers and most of the boats are either brand new or less than 3 years old. The personal touch TMM provides is simply different than we've experienced with any other charter operator anywhere. The base is located in Road Reef Marina, a 3 minute taxi ride from the ferry dock in Road Town, and 100 feet from a well-stocked RiteWay.
Posted By: mcevog

Re: TMM Rocks Again! - 05/12/2019 04:37 PM

Best of the bunch (in my opinion!)
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline