TravelTalkOnline

Anegada car rental

Posted By: socamon

Anegada car rental - 06/28/2019 09:42 PM

I know this has been posted before but I am having no luck with the search engine. User error I’m sure. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Posted By: Riverfrontbrewer

Re: Anegada car rental - 06/28/2019 10:32 PM

Dean:

http://dhsunshinevillas.com/contact.html

Or the Mini Moke rentals at Anegada Reef Hotel
Posted By: socamon

Re: Anegada car rental - 06/29/2019 12:59 AM

Thanks so much
Posted By: NCSailor

Re: Anegada car rental - 06/29/2019 12:02 PM

Amazing Rentals is a short walk from Potters on the right side of the rode. Pink building. They have a variety of vehicles.
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Anegada car rental - 07/01/2019 02:02 PM

Definitely Dean - dwjeep@hotmail.com
Posted By: PaulB

Re: Anegada car rental - 07/01/2019 03:06 PM

I rented from Dean last month. Picked us up at the dock, he couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. Great vehicle as well. I can't recommend him enough.
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: Anegada car rental - 07/01/2019 03:12 PM

Dean Wheatley = 284-544-3703
Posted By: Christo

Re: Anegada car rental - 07/02/2019 09:23 AM

We've always used Dean.

Although, he did let us down this year.

First time out to Anegada we anchored off Pomato and Dean came and met us there (at his brother's restaurant 'Sids'). All good, great experience as usual.

Second time we were in the mooring field. We had booked a car with him several days before. Tried calling...Tried calling...Tried calling. No response. After an hour or two we reached the limit of our 'Island Time' so went and hired one from Anegada Reef Hotel - the last one available, just in time!

When we passed by Dean's house it was all closed up and nobody there.

ARH car was more expensive...but was new, had suspension and fuel is included.

Not sure what we will do next time around...
Posted By: NCSailor

Re: Anegada car rental - 07/02/2019 11:17 AM

Several years ago we reserved a vehicle with Dean for 11am. We were "late" getting to Setting Point. Called Dean for pick up at 12:30pm. He complained we were late but said he would come get us. 30 minutes later he called Potters and told the bartender he was too busy and cancelled.
Posted By: IFlyVFR

Re: Anegada car rental - 07/14/2019 11:58 PM

We used Barry and L&M Rentals. $95 daily rater + $15 gas refill for a Dodge minivan for our party of 5 worked just fine. They had scooters as well as smaller vehicles. L&M opens at 8:30 AM "Island time" which meant 9-ish but rental was quick and easy with friendly woman helping us. You can get a free ride to & from Anegada Beach Club. It's co-located with Potters by the Sea and is where we had our lobster dinner.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline