TravelTalkOnline

Sherwin's world famous Bushwacker recipe

Posted By: warren460

Sherwin's world famous Bushwacker recipe - 07/19/2019 11:22 AM

I wanted to learn how to make a bushwacker.

Sherwin from the Wonky Dog was my instructor.

https://youtu.be/TyhGYx_tMDE
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: Sherwin's world famous Bushwacker recipe - 07/19/2019 12:32 PM

Sherwin is a great kid. Thanks for posting.
Posted By: charlie

Re: Sherwin's world famous Bushwacker recipe - 07/19/2019 01:16 PM

I'll share a bushwacker funny story with you. Years ago I got a recipe for bushwacker's in the gift shop at the Bitter End in North Sound. All the ingredients, amounts, mixing, blending, etc.
But the last instruction for the bushwacker read "take a good look around so you'll remember where you are!" Still have the recipe and the laugh!
Posted By: Deepcut

Re: Sherwin's world famous Bushwacker recipe - 07/19/2019 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by charlie
But the last instruction for the bushwacker read "take a good look around so you'll remember where you are!" Still have the recipe and the laugh!

Location, Location, Location!!
Posted By: bailau

Re: Sherwin's world famous Bushwacker recipe - 07/19/2019 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by charlie
I'll share a bushwacker funny story with you. Years ago I got a recipe for bushwacker's in the gift shop at the Bitter End in North Sound. All the ingredients, amounts, mixing, blending, etc.

Charlie

Can you post the recipe?
Posted By: warren460

Re: Sherwin's world famous Bushwacker recipe - 07/20/2019 06:20 AM

The recipe is very clear from the video. Relative length of pour gives proportions
Posted By: ligot

Re: Sherwin's world famous Bushwacker recipe - 07/20/2019 11:30 AM

Hey Deliveryskipper ... (is there a way to post this to a specific TTOL member?) ... Did you catch the recipe? Pretty sure Anne's looking for this!!!
Posted By: deliveryskipper

Re: Sherwin's world famous Bushwacker recipe - 07/20/2019 04:00 PM

Hey, Dave:

Try the following link from Walker's website (BVI Pirate). It has all types of recipes and many different ones for Bushwackers.

http://forums.bvipirate.com/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=a8f143fc69bd4d20264edd4e3f2c57cd
Posted By: calsail

Re: Sherwin's world famous Bushwacker recipe - 07/21/2019 11:17 PM

Very simple. In blender add equal parts of the 7 ingredient liquors and ice. Blend
Nutmeg ground atop.
Note: a virgin Bushwhacker is ICE.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline