TravelTalkOnline

CGB —> Jost water taxi?

Posted By: crmoores

CGB —> Jost water taxi? - 09/05/2019 12:49 PM

Is there currently a water taxi option and contact?
Thanks
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: CGB —> Jost water taxi? - 09/05/2019 01:52 PM

We have used Foxy's water taxi, it was a fun day, we stopped a couple of places to snorkel, Great Harbor and then on to White Bay.

Price is $50 per person each way, minimum of 4 people.

http://www.foxyscharters.com/water-taxi/

Re: CGB —> Jost water taxi? - 09/05/2019 07:44 PM

So the boat actually stayed with you when you hit the two snorkel sites and Great Harbor and then dropped you in WB? Or you were on your own after being dropped in GH?

I inquired about a round trip between CGB and WB and that is $120p.
Thanks.

Re: CGB —> Jost water taxi? - 09/05/2019 10:38 PM

Yes, they stayed with us. The left us at WB and we set up a time for them to come back and get us. There was 8 of us, so that might be the difference.

Earlier I looked the price up on their website. I just looked up an email from our trip back in 2016. It was $45 per person. The boat stayed with us for 2.5 hours. Then dropped us at WB and we set a time for them to come back to pick us up.

Re: CGB —> Jost water taxi? - 09/05/2019 11:08 PM

Thanks - Nice day that!

Back in ‘05 we used Glen’s outfit in CGB (not a nice ride!) and had read another guy (name escapes me) was doing this pre-Irma...

Re: CGB —> Jost water taxi? - 09/06/2019 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Orange_Burst
Yes, they stayed with us. The left us at WB and we set up a time for them to come back and get us. There was 8 of us, so that might be the difference.

Earlier I looked the price up on their website. I just looked up an email from our trip back in 2016. It was $45 per person. The boat stayed with us for 2.5 hours. Then dropped us at WB and we set a time for them to come back to pick us up.

I should have said it was $45 per person each way, total of $90 per person.
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: CGB —> Jost water taxi? - 09/06/2019 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by crmoores
Thanks - Nice day that!

Back in ‘05 we used Glen’s outfit in CGB (not a nice ride!) and had read another guy (name escapes me) was doing this pre-Irma...

You probably read about Mitch, but sadly he passed earlier this year.

There is another option now on a very nice new center console. It is run by Larry and everyone we've talked to that has used him as been very happy. In fact, we had guests that booked 2 additional trips after their first day with him.

Cheers,
Jason
Agape Cottages

Re: CGB —> Jost water taxi? - 09/06/2019 02:45 PM

Aah, yes, Mitch Sebastian, I was sorry to to read of his passing...thanks Jason...

If anyone is able to provide contact info for Larry that would be appreciated.

And thanks for your feedback Colleen...
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline