TravelTalkOnline

Looks like a nice day in CGB

Posted By: mainesailor

Looks like a nice day in CGB - 10/23/2019 01:41 PM

Days like this make me start looking at airfare....and charter boat rate sheets......

Attached picture CGB NICE DAY.jpg
Posted By: cajunscuba

Re: Looks like a nice day in CGB - 10/23/2019 01:53 PM

I agree. Is it still closed to swimming?
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: Looks like a nice day in CGB - 10/23/2019 02:02 PM

The beach was re-opened on Oct. 4th.

https://bvinews.com/safe-for-swimming-cane-garden-bay-beach-now-reopened/
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Looks like a nice day in CGB - 10/23/2019 03:36 PM

It is a beautiful day here!! Don't forget, TTOL peeps are always welcome to check out our Coconut Breeze Villas webcam for a wider view of the whole bay and great sunsets.

If you're ready to see it in person, we are offering an additional 15% discount off our already discounted summer season rates until December 15. Just mention that you saw the discount on TTOL and we'll be happy to take care of you! Weather's great and the views are spectacular...
Posted By: mainesailor

Re: Looks like a nice day in CGB - 10/24/2019 12:54 PM

Thanks Jason, yes I enjoy your nest webcam often, looks like the villa/house down the hill is coming along nicely.............
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Looks like a nice day in CGB - 10/24/2019 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by mainesailor
Thanks Jason, yes I enjoy your nest webcam often, looks like the villa/house down the hill is coming along nicely.............

Thanks! That building should be finishing up sometime in December and available for rentals. The bottom has 2 1-bedroom villas and they are already finished inside and the furniture was moved in September. All the furniture and appliances for the top 2 are on site and hopefully moving all those boxes out of my house will be my Christmas present!!

Cheers,
Jason
Posted By: Carib_Ian

Re: Looks like a nice day in CGB - 10/24/2019 10:43 PM

Thank you for that lovely image!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline