TravelTalkOnline

Luggage storage on St Thomas near Red Hook

Posted By: ski2play

Luggage storage on St Thomas near Red Hook - 11/02/2019 11:04 PM

Hi all, the hubby and I are in St Thomas headed to Jost for two weeks via private water taxi tomorrow at 4 pm. We are looking for somewhere to store our luggage between 11 am and 4 pm while we shop and run some errands. Anybody have a place or someone they have used?
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: Luggage storage on St Thomas near Red Hook - 11/03/2019 01:22 AM

I am thinking Emerald Beach if you do breakfast/lunch there. Good chance they would do it without a meal. They seem pretty laid back there.
Posted By: TomSW

Re: Luggage storage on St Thomas near Red Hook - 11/03/2019 12:58 PM

Outriggers is the new/old Fish Tails restaurant immediately next to the ferry teminal in Red Hook. We had lunch there yesterday and met Amy, the manager. I'm pretty sure she would be happy to help out. Have a drink or lunch and you can bet on it.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Luggage storage on St Thomas near Red Hook - 11/03/2019 02:06 PM

Now that's good news as we liked the old "FishTails". We get the noonish ferry..like lunch in Red Hook and then on to Emerald Beach for the night..plane to SFO next day. BTW..we leave out bags with the taxi drivers there on the understanding they'll make the run to Em Beach with us after lunch. No problem..
Posted By: ski2play

Re: Luggage storage on St Thomas near Red Hook - 11/03/2019 07:40 PM

You all are the best! Ended up storing them at the office of the American Yacht Harbor where our water taxi is picking is up. Jost or Bust! 2 weeks at the villa, stop by if you are on the East End of Jost. We are the BRIGHT ORANGE villa up on the hill.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline