TravelTalkOnline

SOPERS HOLE REOPENING BLOCK PARTY

Posted By: SurfandSail

SOPERS HOLE REOPENING BLOCK PARTY - 11/26/2019 02:37 PM

Its been a long wait but finally the commerical residents of Sopers Hole Marina are delighted to announce our Grand Re-opening Block Party, Friday Dec 13th, from 2 pm onwards. Promotional Offers, Raffle and Prizes, Live Music, Moko Jumbies, SUP Races and much more. Come join the fun and help us celebrate! Whoop whoop!

[Linked Image]

Attached picture Soper's Poster 2 low.JPG
Posted By: lonewolf1977

Re: SOPERS HOLE REOPENING BLOCK PARTY - 11/26/2019 03:32 PM

So I won't be on island Dec 13; but I am there next week!! Any chance I can get some Sunny Caribbee somewhere? That makes my heart happy to see they are reopening! Congrats on the grand reopening guys!
Posted By: GaryC

Re: SOPERS HOLE REOPENING BLOCK PARTY - 11/26/2019 04:31 PM

Has Rite Way reopened their store at Sopers Hole?
Posted By: Manpot

Re: SOPERS HOLE REOPENING BLOCK PARTY - 11/26/2019 05:05 PM

Congrats Scott and Deb..is been a long road back for all of us but I've seen your truck making deliveries all over the island.All the best and see you early in the New Year.
Posted By: toast

Re: SOPERS HOLE REOPENING BLOCK PARTY - 11/26/2019 11:07 PM

Excellent news indeed. We are scheduled to stop over Christmas and i was wondering how things were in Sopers....
Posted By: SurfandSail

Re: SOPERS HOLE REOPENING BLOCK PARTY - 11/27/2019 10:44 AM

We are aiming to re-open December 1st. Voyage Charters has been open for quite a while, and Arawak is set to open in the next couple days. Sunny Caibbee is being rewired for electricity as we speak, and they should be open very soon. Pussers is also opening December 1st. Rite Way I have been told will open in April.
Posted By: ski2play

Re: SOPERS HOLE REOPENING BLOCK PARTY - 11/27/2019 12:47 PM

This is grand news. We were in the BVI for two weeks at the beginning of the month.

Errand day from Jost was a delight to end at Omar's Fusion while I waited for my boat ride back to Sandy Ground Estates.

It is so good to see so much progress!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline