TravelTalkOnline

where to stay in Tortola - 1 night after cruise

Posted By: UncleLuff

where to stay in Tortola - 1 night after cruise - 01/02/2020 07:19 PM

Hello, Trying to finalize a trip to the BVI in April or early May. With Frenchman's Reef not open in Saint Thomas, I Am looking at finding a place to stay for 4 or 5 guys but in Tortola this time. We are looking at flying in and out of EIS. Is there any place in Cain Garden bay that would have 4-5 relatively inexpensive rooms? After spending a week on a cat/monohull together I am pretty sure all of us will want some seperation, LOL. thanks
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: where to stay in Tortola - 1 night after cruise - 01/02/2020 07:22 PM

We always stay at Rhymers. Price is around $100 a night. Place is very clean, but very outdated. But is is right on the beach with a spectacular view!
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: where to stay in Tortola - 1 night after cruise - 01/02/2020 08:40 PM

Also the Elm and Columbus Sunset Apartments.
Posted By: sleepychef

Re: where to stay in Tortola - 1 night after cruise - 01/03/2020 01:23 AM

Seaview in Road Town is cheap comfortable and serves wonderful food and has a great pool that no one ever uses as no one knows its there
Posted By: UncleLuff

Re: where to stay in Tortola - 1 night after cruise - 01/09/2020 08:12 PM

Thanks all! will check them out. I have to admit staying at Cain Garden bay the last night is really appealing. Anybody, stayed at Myett's before or after the hurricane? I also Looked at the new Quinto's place. Expensive!
Posted By: NCSailor

Re: where to stay in Tortola - 1 night after cruise - 01/09/2020 09:51 PM

Check out Maria’s by the Sea in Road Town. Clean, good AC at a reasonable price.
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: where to stay in Tortola - 1 night after cruise - 01/10/2020 02:25 PM

The problem you may have in Cane is most places (like ourselves) require 3 nights. Since you are towards the end of the season you might find someone who will make an exception. I highly recommend Columbus Sunset Apartments and he may be able to make an exception for you. http://sunsetvacationapartments.com/
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline