TravelTalkOnline

Singing Chef-???

Posted By: sloopguy

Singing Chef-??? - 01/16/2020 07:08 AM

Hi folks, I'll be making 25th charter next week come 1/23, since 1988. Over the years heard lots of live music but one guy I used to go out of my way to hear was Al Broderick, a.k.a.the singing chef. When he's on he's off the hook good. Looking online info for live music is very spotty and Limin' Times when found is usually out of date. I am wondering if anyone knows if he's 1. still alive, 2. Still playing the circuit and 3. where he might be found or any leads that might lead me to him. I know over the years he's played more private events but I'm hoping to catch him while on the loop.....best
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Singing Chef-??? - 01/16/2020 01:57 PM

He is alive, playing the circuit, but sometimes hard to find. I will ask him if I see him before you arrive.

He just played at Paradise Club for the full moon party last week and does that gig every month. Other than that, I don't know of anything regular. If you're on FB, you might drop him a message.

Cheers,
Jason
Posted By: DanS

Re: Singing Chef-??? - 01/17/2020 02:36 AM

I agree, Al is awesome. If you can't catch up with him live, at least here's a video I shot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XijWWLpFJFQ

Dan cheers
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Singing Chef-??? - 01/17/2020 05:02 PM

Always loved his playing an a great guy too. He used to be a regular at Myett's before it became Puss-etts.
Posted By: Al Broderick

Re: Singing Chef-??? - 07/17/2020 01:59 AM

Still here dude! Playing all the time....check me next time you’re on island!!!
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Singing Chef-??? - 07/17/2020 02:44 AM

Give us a hint where to find you!
G
Posted By: toast

Re: Singing Chef-??? - 07/17/2020 10:07 AM

Nice video DanS, too bad no more last resort for now.....
Posted By: sleepychef

Re: Singing Chef-??? - 07/18/2020 02:00 PM

Once borders reopen Al"the singing chef" Broderick will be playing at The Wonky Dog every Monday he was due on stage when they closed the borders
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Singing Chef-??? - 07/18/2020 04:19 PM

Perfect evening ..Wonky Dog , Al and Anegada...hopefully see you all soon!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline