TravelTalkOnline

Indigo House

Posted By: BVIslandGirl

Indigo House - 02/05/2020 09:23 PM

Hi all …

Can anyone tell me whether Indigo House on CaneGBay has been refurbished (or otherwise) since IrmaMaria beat it up :-( ?

Thanks!

GT
Posted By: SoakInSaltwater

Re: Indigo House - 02/05/2020 09:42 PM

It has not. There seems to be some work going on there but it is a long way from being done.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Indigo House - 02/05/2020 09:42 PM

Work has finally started on Indigo House but they have a long way to go by the looks of it..
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: Indigo House - 02/06/2020 03:14 PM

Does Val still own the Indigo House?
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Indigo House - 02/06/2020 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by ndfaninnc
Does Val still own the Indigo House?

yes
Posted By: BVIslandGirl

Re: Indigo House - 02/10/2020 01:09 AM

Thanks Mal! Miss you guys!! xxoo

Re: Indigo House - 02/10/2020 02:19 PM

Spoke to Val and Kareem last week. The 1st floor of Indigo House is "almost ready" to go and will be a glass studio and/or some sort of retail. The second floor will eventually be accommodations for vacation rentals.

Re: Indigo House - 02/10/2020 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by JasonHelmbrecht
Spoke to Val and Kareem last week. The 1st floor of Indigo House is "almost ready" to go and will be a glass studio and/or some sort of retail. The second floor will eventually be accommodations for vacation rentals.

The view from upstairs is really cool. So now it will be one/two bedrooms and no kitchen?

Re: Indigo House - 02/10/2020 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by ndfaninnc
Originally Posted by JasonHelmbrecht

The view from upstairs is really cool. So now it will be one/two bedrooms and no kitchen?

not sure of the details but will get some pictures when it's complete.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Indigo House - 02/10/2020 03:57 PM

Went by yesterday and the ground floor has a way to go before its ready for anything. There is rebar set for new concrete pillars and it looks like they'll expand out over what was the front deck..be interesting to see.I wanted to buy Indigo House back in 1989 but it was out of my budget and I bought CRC in Apple Bay instead. Must say, once the cruise ships came in I thought it was a wise decision not to be right on the beach in CGB..I have heared complaints of tourists just strolling in from the beach and using the bathroom!

Re: Indigo House - 02/10/2020 07:15 PM

I have heared complaints of tourists just strolling in from the beach and using the bathroom!

Yep, that happened while we were there. We were sitting on the porch and they just walked right in!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline