TravelTalkOnline

West End C&I

Posted By: Slug

West End C&I - 02/27/2020 12:13 AM

I'm sure this has likely been discussed recently but I didn't find anything addressing my question/s specifically when doing a search.

Is C&I open now in Soper's Hole? More importantly, are ferries running from CA to West End and West End to CA?

Thx!
Posted By: warren460

Re: West End C&I - 02/27/2020 01:47 AM

After normal customs operations at CA resume Friday, I would expect they will.
Posted By: Slug

Re: West End C&I - 02/27/2020 02:29 AM

Thx Warren … so I didn't even know if they were normal operations to W/E prior to the reno's in CA. We don't travel until March 11th, so I'm sure I will hear for sure by then.
Posted By: Zanshin

Re: West End C&I - 02/27/2020 06:49 AM

I cleared into and out of the BVI at Soper's Hole recently. You enter the new building through the "exit" and go to a side desk area in little entrance hall. They were much more efficient than at Spanish Town.
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: West End C&I - 02/27/2020 01:21 PM

Yes, C&I in Soper's is open and there are ferries running to and from CA and Red Hook. Check the schedules closer to your trip to be sure of the correct times.
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: West End C&I - 02/27/2020 01:33 PM

I just did the ferry from Roadtown to CA. The stop in Redhook was painless and actually made the whole process easier. Lines at the airport on a Wednesday were however epic!
Posted By: GlennA

Re: West End C&I - 02/27/2020 11:43 PM

C&I at Blyden Treminal and STT will resume normal operation on Friday the 28th. (That's tomorrow!)
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline