TravelTalkOnline

Who are those people?

Posted By: majoma

Who are those people? - 03/20/2020 05:52 PM

Watching the Soggy Dollar webcam, I see many boats anchored out. Where are all those boats coming from? I was under the impression that the people were not allowed on the BVI. Can we still go?
Posted By: Orange_Burst

Re: Who are those people? - 03/20/2020 06:28 PM

Probably people who live in the BVI's.
Posted By: VirginGordaResident

Re: Who are those people? - 03/20/2020 06:46 PM

Borders closed on Thursday. If people arrived on Tuesday for a charter let’s say, they can stay until there scheduled departure date. This coming Tuesday, for example.
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Who are those people? - 03/20/2020 10:37 PM

Quite a few boats in CGB tonight for a Friday.
Posted By: CaptainJay

Re: Who are those people? - 03/21/2020 11:34 AM

I am sure just like over here on the USVI side. The crews on crewed boats still have to watch and maintain their boats. The anchorage where I live is full right now of crewed boats "social distancing". With almost every port in the Caribbean closed all they can do is hang out, wax the boats and eat and drink the provisions.
Posted By: Sandsailsun

Re: Who are those people? - 03/21/2020 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by CaptainJay
I am sure just like over here on the USVI side. The crews on crewed boats still have to watch and maintain their boats. The anchorage where I live is full right now of crewed boats "social distancing". With almost every port in the Caribbean closed all they can do is hang out, wax the boats and eat and drink the provisions.

God what I would give right now to be waxing and cleaning on Reef Song drinking a dark and stormy !!

Better times for sure ..instead I am a nurse reporting to work while the rest of the world is self isolating....my hands have never been so clean ...stay safe everyone and if you are not an essential service employee ...stay HOME ...wherever home is
Posted By: bagsarepacked

Re: Who are those people? - 03/21/2020 03:04 PM

Sandsailsun..... thank you for what you do! Stay healthy
Posted By: Lcrich

Re: Who are those people? - 03/21/2020 04:15 PM

KIM, THANK YOU!
Posted By: SoakInSaltwater

Re: Who are those people? - 03/21/2020 09:13 PM

Thank you, Kim. Be safe
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline