TravelTalkOnline

Moorings BVI reopening date posted

Posted By: louismcc

Moorings BVI reopening date posted - 07/13/2020 08:52 PM

i just noticed on The Moorings website that they've posted 09/01 as the BVI Reopening date. I'd tuck this on in the "I'll believe it when I see it" folder but maybe it indicates some conversations between the BVI government and Moorings.
Posted By: NCSailor

Re: Moorings BVI reopening date posted - 07/13/2020 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by louismcc
i just noticed on The Moorings website that they've posted 09/01 as the BVI Reopening date. I'd tuck this on in the "I'll believe it when I see it" folder but maybe it indicates some conversations between the BVI government and Moorings.

I agree not likely. If the US is excluded it will still be very difficult to get to the BVI as the mainline carriers will not increase service to the Virgins for such a small increase in traffic.
Posted By: xrayman67

Re: Moorings BVI reopening date posted - 07/13/2020 11:13 PM

I'm glad to see some Moorings and Sunsail destinations coming back! At least it gets some more cash flowing into the company and people back to work.
Posted By: Winterstale

Re: Moorings BVI reopening date posted - 07/14/2020 12:02 PM

We are in St. Thomas at the moment - got in before the USVI announced the states that would require a negative COVID test to enter...word on the water is that the Sept 1 opening date is a pipe dream....
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline