TravelTalkOnline

NEW VIDEO! BVI Sailing Trip 1/14-1/28 2021

Posted By: Sailing Orion

NEW VIDEO! BVI Sailing Trip 1/14-1/28 2021 - 02/15/2021 09:06 PM

Hi Folks - Wanted to share a Video of our experience on a sailing trip with the whole family for 14 days in the British Virgin Islands. Still was a great time, and honestly pretty unique to be in these amazing spots alone. The new testing center at the airport was a big improvement as well as a lot more clarity on ways to make landfall in the first 4 day quarantine period. (You can hit beaches and snorkel at quite a few different anchorages in the 4 day quarantine). Also a lot of big discounts doing Scuba, Marinas, and other excursions. Going to post a more detailed overview of our whole itinerary soon, but wanted to at least give folks an update.

Happy Travels! As always let me know if you have any questions.
https://youtu.be/GhhjCsFidCo
-Sri
Posted By: phillygirl7

Re: NEW VIDEO! BVI Sailing Trip 1/14-1/28 2021 - 02/15/2021 10:03 PM

Looks absolutely lovely. One thing I would be afraid to swim there -- only because you were the only ones out here. Sharks getting too close to land in those situations is my thought process there.
Posted By: pk5352

Re: NEW VIDEO! BVI Sailing Trip 1/14-1/28 2021 - 02/16/2021 01:45 AM

Thanks for this Sri-
This video, along with your first, are really very helpful. We have a trip planned for June (was supposed to be December but shifted for several reasons). Videos like yours- really well edited, reasonable etc...- are proving super helpful in our planning process. Who knows what June will bring, but appreciate the info!
-pk
Posted By: toast

Re: NEW VIDEO! BVI Sailing Trip 1/14-1/28 2021 - 02/16/2021 11:06 AM

Thank you again, for another informative video. It is fabulous that you got to take your parents. I was never able to bring mine down to my beloved BVI's. What a treasure you have now forever. I am sure everyone appreciated your patronage.
Posted By: UncleLuff

Re: NEW VIDEO! BVI Sailing Trip 1/14-1/28 2021 - 02/18/2021 08:37 PM

Awesome! - watching your video really hit home how much I miss sailing and the BVI! We were supposed to be on a Dream Yacht Charter Baha Cat out of Scrub island back in May 2020 but that trip got cancelled due to COVID19. Now almost a year latter no Ideas when I will be able to get back out on the water... We have pretty strict travel and quarantine measures here in Canada unfortunately - otherwise a two week holiday on a boat with the family would be perfect - even with the testing and quarantine requirements.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline