TravelTalkOnline

Updated Opening/Closing?

Posted By: pk5352

Updated Opening/Closing? - 06/23/2021 06:48 PM

Hi All-
If I recall correctly, there had previously been a thread pinned on the board about whats open and whats not- i cannot find it anywhere. Anyway, heading down next week (can't wait) and trying to figure out updates. What I think I know so far:

Pirates Bight: Open daily (per Facebook). Is this correct?

Cooper Island Beach Club: Lunch Only and closed entirely Tues/Weds. Confirmed by them today.

Chez Bamboo/Bath & Turtle: Lunch Only. Is this correct?
Also, status of overnight moorings in Spanishtown?

Leverick: Upstairs closed for Dinner Thurs/Fri. Is this correct?

Any other info on who is open and who is closed and when would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Updated Opening/Closing? - 06/23/2021 07:03 PM

That 'what's open' thread was post Irma, not post Covid, and thus not at all relevant now. If someone would like to compile such a list now, I'd be happy to pin it to the top.
Posted By: pk5352

Re: Updated Opening/Closing? - 06/23/2021 07:39 PM

aha. Thanks for that Carol. My mistake. In any event, such information would definitely be helpful for planning purposes.
Posted By: bailau

Re: Updated Opening/Closing? - 06/23/2021 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by pk5352
Hi All-
If I recall correctly, there had previously been a thread pinned on the board about whats open and whats not- i cannot find it anywhere. Anyway, heading down next week (can't wait) and trying to figure out updates. What I think I know so far:

Pirates Bight: Open daily (per Facebook). Is this correct?

YES

Cooper Island Beach Club: Lunch Only and closed entirely Tues/Weds. Confirmed by them today.

YES

Chez Bamboo/Bath & Turtle: Lunch Only. Is this correct?

DONT KNOW

Also, status of overnight moorings in Spanishtown?

YES

Leverick: Upstairs closed for Dinner Thurs/Fri. Is this correct?

DONT KNOW BUT IF GOING HERE WOULD TAXI TO SPANISH TOWN

Any other info on who is open and who is closed and when would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!

I would say this is the 3rd week of BVI back to life. Great Harbour was paced yesterday. White Bay JVD had lots of boats today

Posted By: VirginGordaResident

Re: Updated Opening/Closing? - 06/24/2021 01:24 PM

Just confirmed with Leverick last night. Upstairs is closed for dinner Thursday and Friday. Open all other nights.

Downstairs closes the kitchen at 5pm, except on Thursday and Friday when upstairs is closed.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline