TravelTalkOnline

Charter from SJU to EIS

Posted By: SusanPerdidoKey

Charter from SJU to EIS - 10/03/2021 03:53 PM

Not feeling the BVI love with Intercaribbean as it appears they cancel 2 of their 3 flights a day. Any recommendations for air charter from SJU to EIS at end of this month, just 2 people?
Posted By: RatmansWife

Re: Charter from SJU to EIS - 10/03/2021 04:00 PM

Have you considered Cape Air? They're pretty reliable.

Re: Charter from SJU to EIS - 10/03/2021 04:02 PM

Yes but we are headed on to Anegada and their schedule doesn’t work nor Silver Airways. Intercaribbean’s time is the only one that works so we can get to Anegada same day. Have zero faith in them - their flight tracker tells it all.
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Charter from SJU to EIS - 10/03/2021 05:32 PM

If allowed with the covid changes a charter direct to Anegada from SJU is probably your best bet and might be a cheaper option.

Re: Charter from SJU to EIS - 10/03/2021 10:26 PM

Thank you - have talked to Sergio at Air Margarita - he can take us with a stop in EIS for testing and then on to Anegada. On departure directly out of Anegada to SJU - he was awesome. Filled out form online, he called me right away - gave me some suggestions and then answered my text as well. Service on a Sunday! Can’t wait!
Posted By: ecm56

Re: Charter from SJU to EIS - 10/03/2021 10:37 PM

Who are you flying to Anegada?

Re: Charter from SJU to EIS - 10/04/2021 12:25 AM

From SJU - Air Margarita, stopping in EIS for testing and then on to Anegada. If I were coming from STT, would be Eastern Caribbean Air.
Posted By: ecm56

Re: Charter from SJU to EIS - 10/04/2021 08:17 PM

Always good to know someone else who flies up there! Thanks!
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Charter from SJU to EIS - 10/04/2021 08:20 PM

Ace Flight Center from STT is the cheapest way to charter because it's closer.

Re: Charter from SJU to EIS - 10/04/2021 08:21 PM

Air America is another good SJU-NGD option

Re: Charter from SJU to EIS - 10/05/2021 01:13 AM

Thank you Jason! You are so helpful to all of us!!! Love Cleo Hodge at Ace - he’s our go to out of STT. Will check with Air America too out of SJU. Keep up the BVI LOVE! We all live for it. ❤️❤️❤️

Re: Charter from SJU to EIS - 10/05/2021 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by SusanPerdidoKey
Thank you Jason! You are so helpful to all of us!!! Love Cleo Hodge at Ace - he’s our go to out of STT. Will check with Air America too out of SJU. Keep up the BVI LOVE! We all live for it. ❤️❤️❤️

My info is from before I moved in 2016 so it's possible Air America disappeared after Irma. We use Air Margarita as mentioned above for a similar cost.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline