TravelTalkOnline

USVI Portal

Posted By: Jersey1

USVI Portal - 10/30/2021 02:44 PM

Good Morning, Headed down on 11/6, does anyone have experience with the amount of time it takes to receive an approval back from the USVI travel portal. ?

Thank you
Posted By: Husker

Re: USVI Portal - 10/30/2021 02:50 PM

Its usually pretty quick.....within 24 hours in my experience.
Posted By: Kegoangoango

Re: USVI Portal - 10/31/2021 02:16 AM

Very fast. We did have one in our party that received an email stating there was a delay, but received the approval the next day. All approved one day one, except him on day two. No reason given for the delay.

We arrived STT 10/8.
Posted By: NWA4Sail

Re: USVI Portal - 10/31/2021 03:26 PM

Did one this morning and had a QR code in 15 minutes.
Posted By: Bo Scott

Re: USVI Portal - 11/01/2021 02:24 PM

this week 8 passengers, codes for all within 2 hours.
Posted By: unipanther

Re: USVI Portal - 11/01/2021 11:25 PM

We just got back from Tortola and I'm sure it's been talked about multiple times here, but I did not know we had to go through the USVI portal AGAIN on the way back to USVI. I knew we had to do it going down but not coming home. We had to hustle up and do it on the boat ride back to St John and had all of our green bar codes half way to St John.
Posted By: MrEZgoin

Re: USVI Portal - 11/01/2021 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by unipanther
We just got back from Tortola and I'm sure it's been talked about multiple times here, but I did not know we had to go through the USVI portal AGAIN on the way back to USVI. I knew we had to do it going down but not coming home. We had to hustle up and do it on the boat ride back to St John and had all of our green bar codes half way to St John.

So did you already do a test for return to the US that you then uploaded to the USVI portal? Proctored?
Posted By: unipanther

Re: USVI Portal - 11/02/2021 01:11 PM

Not exactly sure what you're asking but we did get a negative COVID test done the day before we left Tortola, went to the USVI portal just like we did coming down, filled it out and uploaded our negative COVID test to return back to the USVI. 5 minutes later we had an email with our GREEN bar code saying we were approved.
Posted By: Sailor George

Re: USVI Portal - 11/06/2021 05:17 AM

Hi,

We’re did you get your test in Tortola. My plan for now is to bring my charter boat back around 10:00 and get the 2:30 ferry to USVI but I now see I have to redo the portal. Don’t know if I will have enough time! Can’t find out if there is a testing site in Virgin Gorda or Scrub Island. Thanks for any info.
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: USVI Portal - 11/06/2021 05:24 PM

Not on Scrub, but there is on VG. You have 5 days to get it done.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline