TravelTalkOnline

BVI Hummingbird Registration

Posted By: Husker

BVI Hummingbird Registration - 11/07/2021 10:16 PM

(reposting to a new thread)

Just registered on the Hummingbird site for arrival on the 11th. I missed copying the confirmation code/qr scan. Also, it seemed to be registering me for arrival today (7th). Should I re-register for the actual arrival date or does that not matter? I don't recall seeing anything on the registration form to specify an arrival date.
Posted By: rcevans100

Re: BVI Hummingbird Registration - 11/08/2021 11:14 AM

The site doesn’t specify an arrival date. We registered on day of arrival at last airport (San Juan in our case)
You can either take a picture of the QR code or just provide your birthdate when you get to the kiosk in the testing center.

Cheers
Bob

Sitting at mooring in Anegada
Double Trouble
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: BVI Hummingbird Registration - 11/08/2021 12:43 PM

They are now saying to register within 24 hours of testing. I'd suggest just doing it on your travel day. It's quick and easy.
Posted By: bernk

Re: BVI Hummingbird Registration - 11/08/2021 07:14 PM

I'm confused by some of the fields on the form. What are they after here? My home address? If so, why is the assumption that my home is in the BVI or US? There is a dropdown for State/Territory, but no field for country?! How am I supposed to fill this out as a Canadian? What is the County/District field for? The fields seem very contradictory.
Posted By: ecm56

Re: BVI Hummingbird Registration - 11/08/2021 07:23 PM

The form only seems to support US or BVI addresses. I have been suggesting to use "your" BVI address. Hotel or Villa address if land-based, charter base address if on a charter boat. It makes more sense that they would want it to contact you in the event someone gets sick. Not at all sure why they allowed for US addresses . . .
Posted By: bernk

Re: BVI Hummingbird Registration - 11/08/2021 07:32 PM

Thanks ecm. Unlike this form, your suggestion makes sense!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline