TravelTalkOnline

Cooper Island Beach Club closed

Posted By: tradewinds

Cooper Island Beach Club closed - 01/01/2022 07:07 PM

Cooper Island Beach Club is closed to the public until further notice.
Posted By: RatmansWife

Re: Cooper Island Beach Club closed - 01/01/2022 08:52 PM

Wondering... if people were exposed this weekend, will they leave the BVI before testing positive, and, if not, where will they all quarantine? I hope there are enough hotel rooms available.
Posted By: bailau

Re: Cooper Island Beach Club closed - 01/01/2022 09:16 PM

I chatted with my friend at Moorings this AM and he has Covid and is quarantining on a boat to protect his family. He sent me pictures of the NYE parties. I imagine there will be lots of people "stuck" down there between Covid and flight issues.

RW-the wife is still telling everyone how great your spread was and how she could stay there for months...:)
Posted By: RatmansWife

Re: Cooper Island Beach Club closed - 01/01/2022 09:21 PM

We were so happy to have y'all join us. You know you can keep a power boat on a mooring here. Just sayin' - happy wife, happy life!
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Cooper Island Beach Club closed - 01/01/2022 11:10 PM

The quarantine lodging is going to get interesting. Currently have guests that had to separate due to 1 positive test so they are using 2 villas instead of 1. Our other rooms all fill tomorrow with arriving guests so, "the Inn is full" applies here!
Posted By: Zanzibar

Re: Cooper Island Beach Club closed - 01/02/2022 12:34 AM

FWIW, we are a family of five who stayed on Cooper Dec 23-27 before heading to Tortola for a few nights. All of us tested negative (Eureka Clinic in Road Town) on December 30th before our departure home on 31st. I've pinged Cooper this evening to see if there are any exposure concerns for guest.
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: Cooper Island Beach Club closed - 01/02/2022 09:28 PM

Cooper Island is re-opening Monday 1/3.
Posted By: Gremlin

Re: Cooper Island Beach Club closed - 01/07/2022 11:16 PM

So is Cooper Island Beach Club now open? Our charter begins on January 12 and we have always enjoyed stopping there.
Posted By: WillM

Re: Cooper Island Beach Club closed - 01/07/2022 11:25 PM

We stopped by on 1/1 and they were closed to outside guests due to some management and preparation issues.

We spent the day there on 1/5 at the end of our trip. Awesome time!

They did reply via email to make sure they were open before we headed over. So, email / call ahead - and enjoy!
Posted By: Gremlin

Re: Cooper Island Beach Club closed - 01/07/2022 11:28 PM

Thank you Will.
Posted By: Gr8fulHeels

Re: Cooper Island Beach Club closed - 01/08/2022 03:37 PM

We went for the day yesterday 1/7. Appeared all systems go
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Cooper Island Beach Club closed - 01/10/2022 01:21 PM

Yes, open! They were not closed for COVID reasons.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline