TravelTalkOnline

Blast from the past

Posted By: Sandsailsun

Blast from the past - 01/18/2022 04:04 PM

Feeling a bit sentimental thinking about the past decade and all that has been lost ! Made a few videos of past trips on Reef Song with family and friends and love this one . Thought I would share with you all as a reminder that all we need is “ a whole lotta love “ to get through these dark times. Better days are ahead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZQfMzIMRCc
Posted By: Zanshin

Re: Blast from the past - 01/18/2022 04:24 PM

Nice - I've got a slideshow of the BVI and of Jost van Dyke (a better one) which is a bit of a blast from the past as well...

Posted By: Sandsailsun

Re: Blast from the past - 01/18/2022 06:00 PM

Wow They were fantastic ! Loved seeing sweet Nick’s face …you are a wonderful photographer ! ….a hobby I hope to pursue now that I am retired . Thanks for sharing your blasts from the past .

Sure wish we were tied up next to each other at Leverick right now ! Memories will have to suffice
Posted By: Time Will Tell

Re: Blast from the past - 01/18/2022 10:22 PM

Wow! 3 great slideshows! Thanks for posting!
Posted By: BVIslandGirl

Re: Blast from the past - 01/19/2022 11:15 AM

OMG Kim, thank you!! Totally made my day! :-) So many wonderful memories - making me even more determined to get down there next month!
Posted By: clementine

Re: Blast from the past - 01/19/2022 11:39 AM

So cool to see Jerry behind the bar at B-Line. Missing all of our Jost Family. Thank you for sharing these awesome video's
Posted By: BVIslandGirl

Re: Blast from the past - 01/19/2022 11:41 AM

And Zanshin!! So beautiful to see some of my BVI buddies in there! Malcolm, Jim, the Elmtones, Quito ... gotta get back to my BVI ...

"Ohhh what a happy day, when I get back to Cane Garden Bay, snow white sand and blue green sea is good enough for me. Ohhhh Tortola "

:-) :-) :-)
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline