TravelTalkOnline

Question about The Baths

Posted By: CarolinaSailor

Question about The Baths - 02/08/2022 07:41 PM

Does anyone that has been there recently know if there are lockers to store things while you explore The Baths? (it being a park and all) If there are lockers, do we need to bring coins?

If not, any suggestions on safely storing items brought in from the swim? Grandkids will need to bring floats to help their swim and would hate to have those disappear.
Posted By: Time Will Tell

Re: Question about The Baths - 02/08/2022 07:58 PM

Honestly, I don't remember seeing lockers anytime I have been there. We have always just left gear (masks, snorkels, fins, drybags) stacked neatly on the beach or a rock, and have yet to have a problem (knock on wood).

Have fun!
Posted By: JasonHelmbrecht

Re: Question about The Baths - 02/08/2022 08:09 PM

You could try messaging Poor Man's Bar on FB and see if they respond.
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: Question about The Baths - 02/08/2022 09:06 PM

Poor Man's Bar had some lockers behind it, but that was years ago.
Posted By: Cleobeach

Re: Question about The Baths - 02/08/2022 09:07 PM

two years ago there were lockers and I think I saw a sign saying to get tookens at the bar
Posted By: Ifeltlikeagringo

Re: Question about The Baths - 02/10/2022 06:56 PM

The lockers were there last week.
Posted By: CarolinaSailor

Re: Question about The Baths - 02/10/2022 06:59 PM

Thanks so much for that info.
Posted By: CottageGirl

Re: Question about The Baths - 02/16/2022 11:42 AM

There are lockers there. Saw them last week. They are on the “exit” side of the baths so you’d store your gear, hike up and around to the entrance, show your national parks permit from your charter (or pay the entrance fee), hike through and pick up your stuff on the other side.
Posted By: Cleobeach

Re: Question about The Baths - 02/17/2022 12:05 PM

I was there yesterday. The lockers are $2.50. See the bar or the vendor ladies to pay.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline