TravelTalkOnline

RIB rental North Sound?

Posted By: skipdastraw

RIB rental North Sound? - 07/28/2022 11:42 PM

Does anyone have RIB's for rental in North Sound? Elaine has a dinghy but it can't accommodate 4 adults. We rented one from Bitter End years ago and had so much fun but kiddos were little then. Would like to have something we can hop around in for a day on our next trip. Island Time has them but they specifically state they only rent them as tenders to charter boats.
Posted By: VirginGordaResident

Re: RIB rental North Sound? - 08/03/2022 01:49 PM

Unfortunately no. No one based North Sound rents RIBs. IslandTime is your best bet.
Posted By: RatmansWife

Re: RIB rental North Sound? - 08/03/2022 02:09 PM

While not exactly what you're looking for, you could ask Land and Sea about their Whalers.

Re: RIB rental North Sound? - 08/03/2022 02:44 PM

Thank you for your replies. Island Time won't rent for people not on charter or for island hopping. I will look into Land and Sea. I would be happy with even two dinghys for the day but can't seem to find that either.
Posted By: VirginGordaResident

Re: RIB rental North Sound? - 08/03/2022 05:50 PM

What size boat are you looking for? IslandTime delivers 20' RIB up to Oil Nut Bay all the time for our guests. Perfect for the North Sound.

They will also do a 26' Cobia if you want something a bit bigger

Re: RIB rental North Sound? - 08/04/2022 02:19 AM

Just looking to fit 4 of us so we can jump around N. Sound for the day. 20' would be more than adequate. I'll contact them directly about this. Thank you!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline