TravelTalkOnline

Nekkar Island

Posted By: SoCalGal

Nekkar Island - 08/10/2022 09:10 PM

Any reviews of the Nature Tour on Nekkar Island?
Posted By: Deepcut

Re: Nekkar Island - 08/11/2022 01:01 AM

Gumption tour of Necker Island was fantastic! I highly recommend that.

My top 2 excursions in BVI would be Gumption/Necker and Sherwin Walcott Conch Islandtour and snorkel.
Posted By: Cleobeach

Re: Nekkar Island - 08/11/2022 02:20 AM

We did it years ago and really enjoyed it. Our motivation for doing it was the Lemers as our son was into those Movies. When we did it, the tour focused on the operation of the island and the animals. It was hot and a lot of hiking.
Posted By: Sckavanagh

Re: Nekkar Island - 08/11/2022 12:24 PM

Anyone know how far in advance you need to sign up for this? Or how far out you can book? Just book two weeks on a Cat June 2024 for sons graduation. My wife really wants to do this. Thank you in advance.
Posted By: TC42

Re: Nekkar Island - 08/11/2022 12:26 PM

Just reach out and he will send you his calendar. When I checked, he literally had bookings a year out.
Posted By: Deepcut

Re: Nekkar Island - 08/11/2022 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Sckavanagh
Anyone know how far in advance you need to sign up for this? Or how far out you can book? .

Contact Gumption at https://www.seaitcleartours.com/nature-tours
Posted By: skipdastraw

Re: Nekkar Island - 08/11/2022 02:16 PM

Fantastic tour but make double sure you get an actual confirmation and follow up ahead of time. He functions from multiple emails and sometimes (actually a lot of times) his office staff pick up emails and it doesn't always get conveyed to him.
I doubt you will be able to book that far out. He books his tours depending on availability of the island which he doesn't always know that far out. I would reach out and inquire and then keep following up. You have to be diligent with following up with Gumption.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Nekkar Island - 08/11/2022 04:56 PM

Necker...please.
Posted By: SoCalGal

Re: Necker Island - 08/11/2022 10:29 PM

Manpot....I realized I spelled it wrong, sorry. I could not figure out how to edit.
Posted By: bailau

Re: Necker Island - 08/11/2022 11:44 PM

I think it is the Norweigen spelling from the Vikings who discovered it...:) all good

Gumption is great tour and as others have said double check you are registered
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline