TravelTalkOnline

Any scuttlebutt on Cape Air lately out of STT? Better?

Posted By: GettinBye

Any scuttlebutt on Cape Air lately out of STT? Better? - 01/09/2023 03:15 PM

The reviews of Cape Air had scared me off for a while, but my friend is arriving 2/12 (Sunday) and ferries to Virgin Gorda aren't easy. It's her first time and she will be solo. Was considering buying a Cape Air flight to EIS to catch the ferry from Trellis. I try to keep an eye via Flight Aware but am wondering if anyone has had or heard of first hand experiences or heard any reviews. Thank you. I DID post on a BVI facebook site hoping for glom on to a water taxi but I'm not optimistic. Thank you in advance
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Any scuttlebutt on Cape Air lately out of STT? Better? - 01/09/2023 06:34 PM

Cape Air is currently the pick of the litter but it’s a ugly litter! They run a good operation but like all regional airlines are having a tough time with pilot staffing.
Posted By: VirginGordaResident

Re: Any scuttlebutt on Cape Air lately out of STT? Better? - 01/09/2023 07:52 PM

If you're going to do that why not have her just fly directly into Virgin Gorda and skip the ferry?
Posted By: GettinBye

Re: Any scuttlebutt on Cape Air lately out of STT? Better? - 01/09/2023 08:02 PM

Tickets were bought long ago. Round trip from JFK at $277. To change it is very expensive at this point. I have bought a refundable ticket on Cape Air to EIS but am worried about it. That's all. Just looking for peoples' experiences.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline