TravelTalkOnline

Private Scuba Charter

Posted By: Boondox

Private Scuba Charter - 01/26/2023 05:46 AM

Hello TTOL,

After a number of years, we are venturing back to the BVI, this time with some new crew. They are both advanced SCUBA divers. I'm aware that we can have our charter stocked with gear, and also that we could arrange to meet at a number of marinas/anchorages to charter with existing companies. My question, without contacting each dive shop individually, has anyone had a dive boat meet them at an anchorage and picked up divers? I can tell there are dive shops on nearly every island, but want to consider all options for our guests, in case there is an opportunity for them to get the most out of their day while the rest of the crew can do the same.

Thank you in advance.

B
Posted By: SurfandSail

Re: Private Scuba Charter - 01/26/2023 09:48 AM

Good Morning.
Island Surf and Sail can help you with private rendezvous diving. We would meet you at a set destination with gear, a dive instructor, and guide you on 2 dives. www.daytripsbvi.com
We can also help with any watersport or scuba rental needs. www.bviwatertoys.com
Posted By: MIDiver

Re: Private Scuba Charter - 01/26/2023 11:40 AM

Most dive shops will do this. You will need to pay for a full private charter booking. After diving with everyone we prefer Sunchaser out of BEYC. Outstanding (we are advanced divers).
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Private Scuba Charter - 01/26/2023 12:53 PM

To add what others have mentioned almost every dive company offers rendezvous diving where they will pick up the divers from your boat and drop them off later in the day. Within some distance limits the pickup and drop can be different locations. You will pay extra if you want to insure it’s a private trip but generally the dive boats are not crowded. Rendezvous diving might also be the last reasonably priced thing in the BVI!
Posted By: Capt Ken

Re: Private Scuba Charter - 01/31/2023 07:16 PM

I second Sunchaser - by far best diving experience we've had
Posted By: Shifty

Re: Private Scuba Charter - 01/31/2023 09:22 PM

Are Nick Nolte and Jacqueline Bisset still hiring out for private dives on the RMS Rhone?
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Private Scuba Charter - 02/01/2023 12:57 AM

Forever redefined the wet Tshirt concept!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline