TravelTalkOnline

Charter Advice with Chef

Posted By: Flynny70

Charter Advice with Chef - 02/28/2023 01:17 PM

Hi - we have chartered a couple of times through the Moorings with a captain. For our next trip next year, we'd like to explore options to have both a chef and a captain. There are four couples. We have chartered power cats in the past, but if we need an additional cabin for the chef we likely will have to consider sail boats as there seems to be more options. Any advice on boats to look at and/or charter companies would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Posted By: Husker

Re: Charter Advice with Chef - 02/28/2023 02:26 PM

Flynny70 - Lots of options for your situation. When are you planning to go? You can reach me at my gmail (clloyd309@g....)or PM me here on TTOL.
Posted By: Time Will Tell

Re: Charter Advice with Chef - 02/28/2023 04:24 PM

If you're still going with the Moorings, they have crewed charters that include both chef and captain. Did that ages ago and it was a great experience - but WAY too much food! lol
Posted By: Lexington14

Re: Charter Advice with Chef - 02/28/2023 05:05 PM

Virgin Charter Yachts in Nanny Cay has a number of great options you can explore. Call Amanda at (284) 495-2526.
Posted By: Sojourning

Re: Charter Advice with Chef - 02/28/2023 06:44 PM

I would be happy to help you with a crewed charter! There are lots of good options. Please reach out to me sarah@sojournsailing .com
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Charter Advice with Chef - 02/28/2023 07:26 PM

If you want to go high end..check out Le Reve Charters..the crew are great pals to many of us here...the "chef" even has her own cooking show and the boat is beyond spectacular and loaded with every toy, and drink, you could want. I checked her out a few weeks go and ..."Wow". I have no interest in this except the crew are terrific folks who have upped the ante in the sailing and dining dept with Le Reve ( their 3rd charter yacht)..
Posted By: CarolinaSailor

Re: Charter Advice with Chef - 02/28/2023 10:42 PM

Another very nice option is Voyage Yacht Charters out of West End, Tortola. They offer several larger yachts with this in mind. Nothing but great reviews.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline