TravelTalkOnline

Anyone know what happened to Anouk, the jewelry seller?

Posted By: IowaSailor

Anyone know what happened to Anouk, the jewelry seller? - 09/03/2023 10:06 PM

Anyone know what happened to Anouk, the jewelry seller? She used to come to boats near Marina Cay.
Posted By: Brent

Re: Anyone know what happened to Anouk, the jewelry seller? - 09/03/2023 10:33 PM

Ahoy Captain,

Great Person and a Great Chef on Timaiao 2

I Need More Quality Cats for Chartering !
Fair Winds, Brent
thecaptainscompass.com Yacht Charters and Management
heatseekerinternational.com 5% Comm and Sales-Tax-Free Yacht Brokerage
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Anyone know what happened to Anouk, the jewelry seller? - 09/04/2023 01:27 AM

Sorry, this person is now a chef?? Or, your reply has nothing to do with the original post?
Posted By: Brent

Re: Anyone know what happened to Anouk, the jewelry seller? - 09/04/2023 02:47 PM

Ahoy Capt. Hill,

Yes, Anouk, the young Lady who used to sell home made jewelry in Trellis/Marina Cay and then North Sound VG, is now a Chef on a Charter Yacht named Timaiao 2.
I saw her at Nanny Cay earlier in 2023 and She is doing very well.
Sorry for the brevity of my original post.,

I Need More Quality Cats for Chartering !
Fair Winds, Brent
thecaptainscompass.com Yacht Charters and Management
heatseekerinternational.com 5% Comm and Sales-Tax-Free Yacht Brokerage
Posted By: casailor53

Re: Anyone know what happened to Anouk, the jewelry seller? - 09/04/2023 03:38 PM

Anouk and Timaiao 2 are currently in the Grenadines
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Anyone know what happened to Anouk, the jewelry seller? - 09/04/2023 03:53 PM

OK thanks.
Posted By: Ragtime

Re: Anyone know what happened to Anouk, the jewelry seller? - 09/04/2023 05:32 PM

Is Anouk’s daughter with her?
Posted By: gordapeak

Re: Anyone know what happened to Anouk, the jewelry seller? - 09/05/2023 07:26 PM

Anyone know if she was related to Guy Aouk, used to be manager of the original Beef Island Guest House?
Posted By: casailor53

Re: Anyone know what happened to Anouk, the jewelry seller? - 09/06/2023 09:43 PM

Anouk was married to Guy Valade. They have a son Lucien. Guy and Lucien both still live in the BVI. I am unaware of Anouk having a daughter
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline