TravelTalkOnline

What’s happened to LIAT?

Posted By: barata

What’s happened to LIAT? - 09/14/2023 05:04 PM

Coming back to BVI’s after a long absence, travelling from Western Canada. It’s a long trip with multiple stopover options but it requires 3 flights at least. YYC-Toronto-San Juan-Tortola. Or YYC-Toronto-Antigua-Tortola. Or YYC-Dallas-Miami-Tortola.
I see InterCaribbean can take me from San Juan - what about Antigua? And what’s ‘Silver’? Bringing checked bags so don’t want any airline that has to weigh the passengers and the luggage before take off.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: What’s happened to LIAT? - 09/14/2023 05:13 PM

I'm not sure what your routing is to get to Miami, but, depending on the season, you could check out the new AA nonstop from Miami to Beef Island.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: What’s happened to LIAT? - 09/14/2023 06:01 PM

I fly from California..usually SFO to Miami to St Thomas and get the ferry.For me cheaper and more pleasant.

Re: What’s happened to LIAT? - 09/14/2023 06:25 PM

I’ll have to look at flights to St Thomas. Might be more availability through the US. Do you still have your seaside apartment? My husband and I rented from you for a few days last time we were there.
Posted By: RatmansWife

Re: What’s happened to LIAT? - 09/14/2023 06:33 PM

Connecting flights to Antigua have been unreliable. Another route is through SXM, connecting on Winair, who are generally more reliable.

Re: What’s happened to LIAT? - 09/14/2023 06:57 PM

Yes we have a ground floor studio at CRC..with many new improvements and a TTOL discount..

Re: What’s happened to LIAT? - 09/14/2023 11:01 PM

I’m so happy to hear your sweet little spot survived the hurricanes! Once we’ve settled on dates I’ll send you a message.

Re: What’s happened to LIAT? - 09/15/2023 04:45 PM

It didnt exactly survive very well with 50 foot waves hitting CRC! But it gave us a reason for a total redo of the ground floor rental and it really is quite lovely ( 5 stars on TripAdvisor).Laura, on TTOL as the T shirt gal is handling bookings at crcbvi@Gmail.com..and , as said, TTOL discounts!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline