TravelTalkOnline

A decade ! Reminiscing

Posted By: Sandsailsun

A decade ! Reminiscing - 01/08/2024 03:33 PM

Thought I would share this video today ….can not believe it’s a decade ago.

Since this trip we have lost a lot…one of our dear friends on this trip with us Sheri …our dear friend Nick , both to cancer…and our beloved Reef Song to a hurricane…

But often in tragedy comes triumph . We have come through many storms in the past including the one called Covid .

We will weather all that the world presents us and be stronger because of it ….

Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOEU0Fl5piQ&t=13s
Posted By: Manpot

Re: A decade ! Reminiscing - 01/08/2024 03:42 PM

Lovely...spotted some old friends...and who can forget Kapeye's International Rhythm Section !!thanks. And those that have passed on have left us loving memories indeed...

Re: A decade ! Reminiscing - 01/08/2024 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Manpot
Lovely...spotted some old friends...and who can fogret Kepeye's International Rhythm Section !!thanks. And those that have passed on have left us loving memories indeed...

I still have and treasure my button ❤️

Re: A decade ! Reminiscing - 01/08/2024 03:56 PM

Here are a few pics of my bar in my home that should make a few folks smile

Attached picture IMG_8061.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_8060.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_8059.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_8058.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_8057.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_8056.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_8055.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_8054.jpeg
Attached picture IMG_8053.jpeg
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: A decade ! Reminiscing - 01/09/2024 01:39 PM

Thanks Kim. Great way to start my day.
Posted By: Sailorric

Re: A decade ! Reminiscing - 01/09/2024 02:12 PM

Hahahaha Kim! I remember that "Trust Me" day so well! Thanks for the great memories!

Vicki
Posted By: Ragtime

Re: A decade ! Reminiscing - 01/09/2024 04:19 PM

Four decades of memories: Bacardi complimentary pina colada bar on way to luggage in SJU; Bomba Shack; Donavon’s Reef; Pirates Pub; Drake’s anchorage restaurant; Skye World; Stanley’s Welcome Bar with tire swing on Palm tree; Old Yard Inn; VGYH in its prime; weekly jump up at Bath and Turtle: pig roast on Mondays at Sydney’s: Jolly Roger with Lou Schwartz; Last Resort and Tony Snell with donkeys Vanilla and Chocolate; Charlie the goat at Anegada RH; visiting our Tortola friend in HM Prison in Balsom Ghut ( we are still in touch). Thanks for indulging me!
Posted By: jmon

Re: A decade ! Reminiscing - 01/09/2024 04:54 PM

Loved it. Great music bed too!!

Re: A decade ! Reminiscing - 01/09/2024 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Ragtime
Four decades of memories: Bacardi complimentary pina colada bar on way to luggage in SJU; Bomba Shack; Donavon’s Reef; Pirates Pub; Drake’s anchorage restaurant; Skye World; Stanley’s Welcome Bar with tire swing on Palm tree; Old Yard Inn; VGYH in its prime; weekly jump up at Bath and Turtle: pig roast on Mondays at Sydney’s: Jolly Roger with Lou Schwartz; Last Resort and Tony Snell with donkeys Vanilla and Chocolate; Charlie the goat at Anegada RH; visiting our Tortola friend in HM Prison in Balsom Ghut ( we are still in touch). Thanks for indulging me!

Wow wow ! Lucky you …those memories sound incredible

Re: A decade ! Reminiscing - 01/09/2024 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Sailorric
Hahahaha Kim! I remember that "Trust Me" day so well! Thanks for the great memories!

Vicki

Never know what art hides as a pizza box! Anyone have mascara? Honestly one of the best days ever !
Hope to see you guys this year …if in the hood in May let us know
Posted By: bailau

Re: A decade ! Reminiscing - 01/09/2024 10:26 PM

Really nice video, Kim...nice to take a walk down memory lane with you
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline