TravelTalkOnline

Cruise Ships

Posted By: pedroamigo2

Cruise Ships - 04/08/2024 06:22 PM

I need some itinerary suggestions. The plan was to leave Scrub Island June 25th and go to Cane Garden Bay for that night then two nights on Jost, the 26th & 27th. I see that there will be two cruise ships docking on the 25th so Cane Garden Bay is a wash for that day and one more cruise ship on the 27th the day we were going to White Bay. I've seen the madhouse at Cane Garden on cruise ship day but have not been on Jost for the cruise ship spectacle, If we get to White Bay early is it worth the hassle.
Posted By: bailau

Re: Cruise Ships - 04/08/2024 08:26 PM

I will be in the Pink House, White Bay, JVD Jun 22-29. Ironically one of my buddies will be on that cruise ship on the 27th. I can let you know that week or even that day. I like the morning at White Bay and then go back (usually on boat) for the afternoon

I checked with him and they leave boat at 845 for white bay for about 4 hours on the 27th
Posted By: pedroamigo2

Re: Cruise Ships - 04/09/2024 09:50 PM

Thanks Bailau,
Hopefully we'll be grabbing a ball in front of Ivan's the morning of the 27th, we will be on "Bella" out of TMM. Would gladly purchase you a libation of your choice if your inclined.
Sláinte, Pete

Re: Cruise Ships - 04/10/2024 12:01 PM

sounds good...we go out on a boat the following week. We enjoy that East spot in White Bay and spent a couple of days there next to MiDiver's boat a couple of years back. I highly recommend Dale's floating massage barge moored there

I will PM me your contact info and I can let you know if any balls open...suggest you get there before 10

Re: Cruise Ships - 05/04/2024 11:37 AM

That cruise ship stop on the 27th to Tortolla got cancelled...apparently they are working on the engines so are going somewhere else
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: Cruise Ships - 05/04/2024 01:42 PM

So my theory on sugar in the cruise ship fuel tanks worked!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline