TravelTalkOnline

leverick bbq and jumbies

Posted By: tangerine3

leverick bbq and jumbies - 04/20/2024 12:54 PM

So I have emailed to 3 separate email address over the past week that were on the leverick website and no one has responded. I do not have phone service to BVI. I am trying to find out if they still have the BBQ every Friday night and jumbie show. Info on the website has not been updated since 2022 I think. We were there last June and they did but not sure if still. Specifically May 3rd, if anyone knows, please let me know one way or the other, thank you.
Posted By: ColoBoater

Re: leverick bbq and jumbies - 04/20/2024 01:27 PM

I emailed them and they were very responsive. I used the website submission form. The response came from
vgvrbvi@gmail.com.
I made reservations for the Jumbie BBQ in June
Posted By: skipdastraw

Re: leverick bbq and jumbies - 04/20/2024 03:47 PM

Have you tried this one?
restaurant@leverickbay.com
This is the one I always use. Harris the manager is very responsive on there.
Posted By: tangerine3

Re: leverick bbq and jumbies - 04/20/2024 06:15 PM

Coloboater I just filled out the form this morning we'll see what happens

Skipdastraw I did try the restaurant one a couple days ago no response. I can call them when get there I'll have phone service at that point. At least I know they still have it now. Thanks!
Posted By: skipdastraw

Re: leverick bbq and jumbies - 04/20/2024 07:30 PM

That's unusual for him. The good news is the show won't book up so you could always just stop in when you are on island and make your reservation
Posted By: Fitzhughlaw

Re: leverick bbq and jumbies - 04/20/2024 10:19 PM

This may be redundant or just irrelevant at this point, but the Facebook page seems to be where the Leverick restaurants focus their outreach and advertising, and it's kept quite up to date: https://www.facebook.com/groups/210231345834254/user/100027999836106
Posted By: Time Will Tell

Re: leverick bbq and jumbies - 04/23/2024 03:09 PM

Was there last week and they have the stage set up and signs all over the place. We went to the Michael Beans show earlier in the week, but I'd say they are doing them as advertised.
Posted By: GeorgeC1

Re: leverick bbq and jumbies - 04/23/2024 03:26 PM

Beans usually quits in May. The Jumbies normally run through July.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline