TravelTalkOnline

Lio Kai spotted 👀

Posted By: Matt W

Lio Kai spotted 👀 - 04/28/2024 03:07 PM

Spotted the Lio Kai at Diamond Cay but only later saw MrEZ's post, confirming it was you aboard. Wish we had stopped by to say hello - I just assumed it was another charter crew. I did manage to give you a wave from our dinghy while you were reading out front. Below is a drone shot I got later - hope it catches some of the beauty of the day. Enjoy the rest of your visit, and hopefully our paths will cross again!

Attached picture lio-kai.jpg
Posted By: MrEZgoin

Re: Lio Kai spotted 👀 - 04/28/2024 03:29 PM

Hi Matt! Thanks so much for the greeting and the photo! That will be a keeper as this is likely our last cruise on Lio Kai. We have one more trip on this contract, but that will be in Abacos on a sistership.

Lio Kai is phasing out, but we've already made a deal to trade on a new boat, so we will back in the BVI on a new contract in November.

Thanks again and hope to meet next time!

Re: Lio Kai spotted 👀 - 04/29/2024 10:03 AM

Looking closer at the photo, I sure wish I had tidied up the boat just a bit more. Had I known it was picture day! grin
Posted By: Matt W

Re: Lio Kai spotted 👀 - 04/29/2024 12:54 PM

It was pretty hazy that day, but here's one of the better shots I got of the mooring field. No sign of your untidiness 😎

Attached picture diamond-cay-8.jpg

Re: Lio Kai spotted 👀 - 05/02/2024 01:04 PM

The haze adds a lot of atmosphere, nice view!

I was joking about the untidy part. Although our boat is nearing phase-out, the stack pack was recently replaced, and with the velcro still in good shape I've been buttoning (velcroing) up and it makes the boat look so much better at anchor.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline