TravelTalkOnline

Rachael Brown

Posted By: SoggyDollarScott

Rachael Brown - 01/06/2016 03:08 AM

Can anybody tell me if Rachael Brown is still running her taxi service on St. Thomas ??
Posted By: Illini_sailor

Re: Rachael Brown - 01/07/2016 01:15 AM

We used Rachel just before Thanksgiving for a trip from the airport to Redhook. Actually, I make the reservation with Rachel but our flight was 3 hours late and she had another customer so she sent another person to get us.

Her cell phone number is 340-771-2986

Re: Rachael Brown - 01/07/2016 01:38 PM

Thank you for the comeback..... I will call her for arrangements. She is such a sweetheart !!
Posted By: Ready2go

Re: Rachael Brown - 02/05/2016 04:27 PM

I found out about Rachael Brown via this chat. I called and set up our appointed pick up time. Sweet lady and replies to texts quickly. looking forward to meeting her. Thanks for starting this thread SoggyDollarScott and the contact info Illini sailor. This will be so much more enjoyable than a full van of other recent arrivals with multiple stops.

Re: Rachael Brown - 02/07/2016 12:08 AM

You are going to love her !! I can't wait for our trip in May, to see her again.
Posted By: sail2wind

Re: Rachael Brown - 02/07/2016 12:44 AM

We have been using Rachel for years, she is a wonderful woman.
Posted By: klckathy

Re: Rachael Brown - 02/15/2016 08:29 PM

I booked Rachael Brown on Friday for our April 2 trip. I asked if I was booking to soon and she texted back quickly with a no. The sooner the better.
Posted By: Zanzibar

Re: Rachael Brown - 04/20/2016 02:11 AM

How much does Rachel charge to take two passengers from STT to Red Hook?

Re: Rachael Brown - 04/20/2016 04:44 AM

I don't remember, but I know for a fact that she will be taking us to Red Hook in 2 weeks....... Can't wait !!
Posted By: RickG

Re: Rachael Brown - 04/20/2016 01:33 PM

Rachel's minimum has been $90 in the past. Give her a call, she's a very nice lady.

Cheers, RickG
Posted By: SuburbanDharma

Re: Rachael Brown - 04/20/2016 03:12 PM

I don't know Rachael but the published price for a private cab for that route is $90. I just paid it yesterday from Red Hook back to the airport.
Posted By: Ready2go

Re: Rachael Brown - 04/24/2016 02:33 PM

I set up with Rachael back in February. She was always quick to respond and there waiting for us at the airport with a beautiful smile. There was a slight miscommunication as to what we wanted, but it was adjusted at the end. We wanted an airport pickup, then to Sapphire Village, throw luggage in room quickly, then on to Fishtails for dinner. Our plan was to grocery shop also while in Red Hook after eating. She adjusted the price from $90 to 70 so she didn't have to wait. We just caught another taxi after shopping. So nice not waiting at airport for them to get a full load and multiple stops.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline