TravelTalkOnline

Finally heading to St John

Posted By: TreetopFlyer

Finally heading to St John - 05/14/2017 04:56 AM

My wife and I will be heading to the BVI/USVI May 25 thru June 4. Woohoo! We'll be spending the first 4 days with our kids, then just the two of us after that. This will be our 4th trip in the past 2 years, but the first time planning to hit St John.

We're thinking of spending the night Thursday June 1st and Friday June 2nd. We love snorkeling, and would like to have a nice dinner on shore one of those nights. We're not big on crowds. We're happy on the boat with our cocktails and pretty scenery!

Suggestions for first timers?!

Thanks!
Posted By: jandj

Re: Finally heading to St John - 05/14/2017 11:02 AM

Hey Tom - my wife and I are in St John now - been here many times before both sailing and staying on island. There are many restaurants right there in Cruz Bay that are excellent. We had dinner last night at one of our favorites, The Fish Trap in Cruz Bay. Wonderful food, beautiful presentations, nice wine by the glass, friendly, efficient service and a nice open air atmosphere. There are many others to close from but there's my take on one of our favorites. Have a great trip.

Jerry (& Joan)
Posted By: Twanger

Re: Finally heading to St John - 05/15/2017 08:52 PM

I answered your post on the BVI forum.

Re: Finally heading to St John - 05/18/2017 01:28 AM

Thanks for the replies Jerry and Twanger!

Re: Finally heading to St John - 06/20/2017 02:45 AM

Well we made it to St John and had a blast! It was just the thing for us after 4 days with grown kids in the BVI. My wife and I needed a little quiet time and we got it. Absolutely beautiful beaches, no crowds, and perfect weather. We will definitely go back!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline