TravelTalkOnline

website for "fast" covid 19 test results to help travel

Posted By: tangerine3

website for "fast" covid 19 test results to help travel - 09/01/2020 12:58 PM

Found this website that gives locations that you can get relatively quick covid-19 test and results. I would presume each location varies on times. I called the one in St. Petersburg, FL and they said results would be in 3-5 business days. This is at least a step in the right direction for beginning to travel to destinations that require you have a negative Covid19 test result. Other hurdles include quarantine where you go though. I would check each destinations government website that you would think you would like to go and see what their quarantine and other rules are as well.

https://rapidtesttravel.com
Posted By: crmoores

Re: website for "fast" covid 19 test results to help travel - 09/01/2020 01:44 PM

Alternatively, for those not near these locations, there are “in-home” test kits I’ve seen in news articles and on line that you can have lab results from within 48 - 72 hours, pricing varies between lab but if I remember they’re around $150/test...
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: website for "fast" covid 19 test results to help travel - 09/01/2020 02:16 PM

Again, as I stated in response to your other post--those in home tests are not acceptable in SXM and I doubt, anywhere else. There is NO way to verify who the test was administered to.
Posted By: crmoores

Re: website for "fast" covid 19 test results to help travel - 09/02/2020 09:25 PM

Right...there are protocols, but they are not considered foolproof I gather...
Posted By: barabdosyachtman

Re: website for "fast" covid 19 test results to help travel - 02/18/2022 06:28 AM

I had been using Rapid Test Travel too but I noticed the site went down frown (plus it became full of ads, gross)

Anyways my buddy tipped me off to another site: Test Near Me. They seem to have a lot of free options too. Check it out -- www.testnearme.org
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline