TravelTalkOnline

USVI Portal.

Posted By: Manpot

USVI Portal. - 09/21/2021 04:52 PM

I'm a little confused by the portal ( shocking right?) I came thro STT in June with a Covid 19 antibody test that says it is valid til 4/22. Will this work for me coming back Oct 3 or do I need a new test or a negative Covid test? I believe they said the antibody test only covered four months but, as said, mine is valid til next year. Grateful for any help..I'll buy a round at The Emerald Beach bar Oct 4!
Posted By: caribbeangirl13

Re: USVI Portal. - 09/21/2021 05:00 PM

Unfortunately, they are no longer accepting the antibody test. You have to either get a rapid or PCR test. We were hoping to use our antibody test again as well.

Re: USVI Portal. - 09/21/2021 05:28 PM

So I can get one rapid or PCR test that will cover entry into the US and BVI's?? That is good news if true..
Posted By: LocalSailor

Re: USVI Portal. - 09/21/2021 05:56 PM

One Rapid Test if it meets the days timeline. 5 days USVI ??days BVI
Heineken please if we meet up.
Posted By: caribbeangirl13

Re: USVI Portal. - 09/21/2021 06:38 PM

Yes, and that is what we plan to do. I will take the test 5 days prior to our arrival in BVI so it will work for both. Just saw on another thread that the Binax Now Emed test was accepted recently on a BVI portal entry. I am going to follow that and see if they have a successful entry before trying that test.

Re: USVI Portal. - 09/21/2021 06:44 PM

Thanks everyone..actually makes life a little easier..ice cold greenies will be waiting at happy hour..hope to see you and thanks gain..
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline