TravelTalkOnline

Itinerary Suggestions/Opinions

Posted By: ligot

Itinerary Suggestions/Opinions - 03/26/2018 04:02 PM

We're on a small cat Tues June 12 - Fri June 22. Monday night sleep aboard and likely back to base Thurs 21st because of an early flight out. So unfortunately, in country over just one weekend. Two couples, no kids.

In 5 charters we've never been to the Friday night at Leverick or the Sunday BBQ at Foxy's or even met Foxy for that matter(and I would like to at some point). If you had to make a choice of just one, which would you pick for this trip? Will both actually be going on in mid June?

I realize we can "do it all" and we may. But we've also learned to relax a little on these trips and enjoy what each island has to offer so that we don't always feel rushed or stressed to make the next stop. .

I also realize there is no definitive answer, I just wondered what other peoples thoughts are.

Thanks for any feedback!
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: Itinerary Suggestions/Opinions - 03/26/2018 04:12 PM

Friday night at Leverick is definitely not to be missed. Unless something has changed, Foxy's BBQ is usually on Friday-Saturday.
Posted By: Freedom21

Re: Itinerary Suggestions/Opinions - 03/26/2018 07:33 PM

I second the BBQ at Leverick Bay, was there in May and it was so good. The Jumbies show is also great. It's a good night out
Posted By: Frenchsailor

Re: Itinerary Suggestions/Opinions - 03/26/2018 10:40 PM

Both are great; but... I prefer the BBQ at Leverick.
Posted By: scottlyn

Re: Itinerary Suggestions/Opinions - 04/04/2018 02:43 AM

Is the BBQ going to happening the first week of July?
Posted By: Kupe

Re: Itinerary Suggestions/Opinions - 04/04/2018 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by tradewinds
Unless something has changed, Foxy's BBQ is usually on Friday-Saturday.

Yep, BBQ at Foxy's is Friday-Saturday. BBQ at Soggy Dollar is Sunday (and it is awesome!)
Posted By: scottlyn

Re: Itinerary Suggestions/Opinions - 04/04/2018 09:39 PM

Thanks for the quick reply!! BBQ at Leverick still on for July?
Posted By: hotdogman

Re: Itinerary Suggestions/Opinions - 04/07/2018 03:55 PM

And, you're likely to catch Foxy no matter when you stop by. At least that's been our experience the last 10 or so trips. We spent an hour or so with him last week. He showed us his plan for a new restaurant at the top of the hill.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline