TravelTalkOnline

Royal Palm Owners Meeting

Posted By: Marshalls1963

Royal Palm Owners Meeting - 01/14/2015 07:30 PM

We are set to arrive in St. Martin Friday. We are new owners at the Royal Palm. Just got a call from Diamond about an owners meeting in which they update you on things happening in the future with Royal Palm and Diamond Resorts. They said a $75 Visa gift card is a gift we get at the end of the meeting. Just curious if anyone knows if this is indeed a meeting to "update" us on all that's happening or do they want us to buy something and we should run for our lives.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Royal Palm Owners Meeting - 01/14/2015 08:02 PM

Its a sales presentation to get you to convert to diamond points and buy more points. Not real high pressure. We always go when its bad weather.
Posted By: Marshalls1963

Re: Royal Palm Owners Meeting - 01/14/2015 08:05 PM

I specifically asked her if it was anything like that and she assured me it wasn't- so glad I asked here! I always know I'll get an honest answer. Thanks!
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Royal Palm Owners Meeting - 01/14/2015 08:56 PM

It WILL be a sales presentation. Nothing is "FREE".
Posted By: eilandmens

Re: Royal Palm Owners Meeting - 01/15/2015 12:48 AM

it is an update but it is primarily a sales meeting. We had one near our home. Not high pressure. the goal is to convert owners to point people. We said no. It wasn't bad. the presentation is informative and shows you new things about Diamond.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline