TravelTalkOnline

Happy Bay Lounge chair rental

Posted By: caribmichael

Happy Bay Lounge chair rental - 02/02/2015 09:47 PM

Will be arriving on Saturday, staying for 10 days. Have been to Happy Bay via the Celine but not for a day at the beach. Are there lounge chairs available to rent and if so, what days might we find "Danny" working the beach?
Posted By: islandgem

Re: Happy Bay Lounge chair rental - 02/03/2015 12:56 AM

Danny is there most days and he has chairs to rent, but no umbrellas the last time we were there. There are a few trees to provide some shade, but it can get hot there.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Happy Bay Lounge chair rental - 02/03/2015 12:59 PM

Agree...no umbrellas seen at all during our visits in January...and shade is at a minimum (unless you are a cow person)
Posted By: glennsam

Re: Happy Bay Lounge chair rental - 02/03/2015 02:05 PM

Hi,Noted post said a visit with Celine.What is this.We are going in April and it would be great to get a boat ride from Friers as last years hike thru woods was hard.Hope to hear back. Glenn
Posted By: Bluesfan

Re: Happy Bay Lounge chair rental - 02/03/2015 09:06 PM

I recall there was a boat excursion co. in Simpson Bay that would drop a party off at Happy Bay for the day and pick them up. I think it was a minimum of 4 people. Anyone know if they are still operating?
Posted By: islandgem

Re: Happy Bay Lounge chair rental - 02/04/2015 12:57 AM

That was Happy Hour Tours and I don't think they are doing this any longer as they are not operating that boat. You could contact them though and they might be able to recommend somebody who would do that for you.
Posted By: glennsam

Re: Happy Bay Lounge chair rental - 02/04/2015 01:19 AM

Thanks for your reply.Glenn
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline