TravelTalkOnline

Day trips from Orient Beach

Posted By: SKJay

Day trips from Orient Beach - 02/06/2015 03:32 PM

We are wondering if there are any day trips that either leave directly from Orient Beach or that will pick you up at hotel. Don't really want to be driving around after a day full of sun and rum punch. Would also prefer to not have to taxi across the island to get to the boat.
Posted By: Snorkeller

Re: Day trips from Orient Beach - 02/06/2015 03:43 PM

Tiko Tiko and Wind-Adventures have day sails leaving from Orient Beach - others may pick up at Orient, not sure. I would think anybody running day sails would help you arrange taxi pick-up from anywhere on island.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Day trips from Orient Beach - 02/06/2015 05:27 PM

I'm familiar with Tiko, of course, which the OP may or may not be interested in. It is clothing optional, which means you don't have to be nude, but of course, you have to be comfortable with others who are nude. What is Wind Adventures?
Posted By: SKJay

Re: Day trips from Orient Beach - 02/06/2015 06:09 PM

I think we saw Tiko out in front of of Club O last May, but it never left it's mouring the whole time we were there. Since you mentioned it, I assume they are still in business.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Day trips from Orient Beach - 02/06/2015 06:23 PM

Certainly, they are still are in business.
Posted By: Snorkeller

Re: Day trips from Orient Beach - 02/06/2015 07:26 PM

Just google Wind-Adventures Orient Beach. Wind-Adventures is located between Kakao and Kontiki on the beach. We have rented a place in Palm Court from Cecile several times and she is a principal of Wind Adventures. They are really big into wind and kite surfing but have some boats for various stuff.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline